Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLevesque

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those runner only took $200. They maybe like you are one of the debtor. The runner maybe never think properly after so many harassments. Take $200 to risk so much.

Under the Moneylenders Act 2010 (Revised Edition), first-time offenders found guilty of loanshark harassment could be jailed for up to five years, fined a minimum of $5,000 and up to $50,000, and caned between three and six strokes.

??????????

What has this gotta do with my post?

Thanks anyway

Khai82

Reaction score
The ******* LS try their luck and transfer me $500 which i nvr ask for.I text them to give me the acc no and i shall return nicely or i will pass the money to authority.May i know if we want to change acc do we need to deposit?

khunjuno

Reaction score
The ******* LS try their luck and transfer me $500 which i nvr ask for.I text them to give me the acc no and i shall return nicely or i will pass the money to authority.May i know if we want to change acc do we need to deposit?

For DBS, change account number means create a new account. No deposit was required for me, not sure about other banks.

Sharuu

Reaction score

And this, boys and girls, is the reason why everyone says to close bank account.

lesnar88

Reaction score
Guys if anyone has gotten experience with LS before and speaking from one, the LS now has difficulties finding people to borrow money.

Hence if there's any new customers who have not gotten any loan/encounter before with LS, they may do a forced transfer to your account. This is to TEST water if the debtor will panic due to inexperience. If the debtor panic, the LS will know you're weak. Hence they will bring upon more harassment. And if the debtor submit to the harassment, the LS has found a dumb slave and make all sorts of excuses for more money.

Its abnormal to feed yourself to the sharks so why not we go hunting for shark's fin.

So don't panic, just take the money, close the account, block any incoming numbers and report police. Its really easy money, my LS has stopped the harassment and given up

Last edited:

Star69

Reaction score
Guys if anyone has gotten experience with LS before and speaking from one, the LS now has difficulties finding people to borrow money.

Hence if there's any new customers who have not gotten any loan/encounter before with LS, they may do a forced transfer to your account. This is to TEST water if the debtor will panic due to inexperience. If the debtor panic, the LS will know you're weak. Hence they will bring upon more harassment. And if the debtor submit to the harassment, the LS has found a dumb slave and make all sorts of excuses for more money.

Its abnormal to feed yourself to the sharks so why not we go hunting for shark's fin.

So don't panic, just take the money, close the account, block any incoming numbers and report police. Its really easy money, my LS has stopped the harassment and given up

How much they transfer to your bank account

lesnar88

Reaction score
They transfer 1200 to my account. If dun pay they will come my house ? Tml report police . Police will ask me y u borrow from AL ? Police will arrest me ???

Just take this money. They cant come to your house. Mostly all are hiding in Malaysia, Thailand.

If you pay, they will harass by finding runners to harass. Don't pay also harass. So which one u choose?

Police can't arrest if you are not assisting in unlicensed moneylending activity. Even if you are involved in 1 count of unlicensed moneylending, most likely will be let off with conditional warning

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

What you said is true after the revised regulation.
Loan Shark are having hard time.
Not only difficult to find the debtors business, they also difficult to find a runner work for them to harass people.

Bobohuhu

Reaction score
Hi,yesterday nite i receive call from unknown number. He said he AL. He said my bro borrow him 5k. Then put me as gurantor. He shout shout like mad man. Give me 48hrs to pay. Then i ask my bro. He said he only borrow 1k and already paid up 1.5k. My bro said these AL ask him to take 5k. My bro dun want. Then i think these AL transfer him the $. Then my bro report police and i think the io ask him to close bank account. Now the AL find me. My bro ask to make police report. Im scared because this AL said he will come to my house. I fear for my family safety..what should i do?

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,yesterday nite i receive call from unknown number. He said he AL. He said my bro borrow him 5k. Then put me as gurantor. He shout shout like mad man. Give me 48hrs to pay. Then i ask my bro. He said he only borrow 1k and already paid up 1.5k. My bro said these AL ask him to take 5k. My bro dun want. Then i think these AL transfer him the $. Then my bro report police and i think the io ask him to close bank account. Now the AL find me. My bro ask to make police report. Im scared because this AL said he will come to my house. I fear for my family safety..what should i do?

Published in the newspaper disown your brother ?

Domino1904

Reaction score
I ask properly. Why be sarcastic??

Make a report first. ASAP.

Then just block the number.
Dont entertain the calls or msgs.
Dont repond.

They may use other numbers to msg u and so on. Just block em as they come.

If anything, your brother will have more to worry abt than you.

It shud fade away iin no time.

Dun allow the msgs / videos etc to get into your head.

You will be fine.

lesnar88

Reaction score

Aiya nothing one la.
You want to be safe, just recite these mantra.

Block all incoming numbers
Report police
Take the money
Read the thread from page 1

All the solutions are found here

Sharuu

Reaction score

Nothing one la. Say only want to go there, do this, do that. All *******. You don't transfer them any money can already. Don't need stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.