Let's ONCE The Night Away⭐️

60,000,000 VIEWS ❤

#TWICE #트와이스 #DanceTheNightAway

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kang Han Na Responds To Fantagio’s Statement Regarding Her Contract

Kang-Han-Na-XPN1.jpg
Kang Han Na has addressed the situation regarding her contract with Fantagio.

The actress took to her Instagram on July 25 to explain the course of action she took to terminate her contract with the agency.

Fantagio announced earlier in the day that they would be taking legal action against Kang Han Na for breach of contract, citing that the actress had cut off all contact after giving a notice of termination.

Kang Han Na wrote, “There was something I was unable to address today to the reporters at [the press conference], so I would like to do so. I submitted a notice mid-March in order to terminate my exclusive contract with Fantagio.

“Afterwards, I requested dispute mediation from the Korea Entertainment Management Association [KEMA]. I was present in person and directly gave my statements regarding everything related to the situation. I am currently waiting for the final decision of the dispute mediation from KEMA.

“I feel apologetic towards many people for causing worry today with the situation regarding my exclusive contract at a press conference where ‘Familiar Wife’ should have been the center of attention. Regarding my former agency, there will most likely be difficult moments moving forward, but I wish to try get through it well with a sincere mindset and conviction. I will commit myself even more to the upcoming drama and will work hard to show you a good side of me. Thank you.”

KEMA stated in May that four artists in total, including Kang Han Na, had requested dispute mediation over their exclusive contracts. At the time, KEMA explained that the contracts could become invalid without any liability if Fantagio is recognized as an illegal business. As of May 25, Fantagio has been disqualified as a member of KEMA, but is seeking a review.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G-Friend's Yerin reveals her rapper name on '2 O' Clock Date'

g-friend-yerin.jpg
On July 26, G-Friend appeared as guests on MBC FM4U's 'Ji Suk Jin's 2 O' Clock' radio show.

During the broadcast, DJ Ji Suk Jin asked Yerin about her interest in working with the former contestants of 'School Rapper'. Yerin responded with, "I like programs like that, so I watched with a lot of interest." She continued, "Rap represents another me. To be honest, I've never learned rap professionally and I can't really rap well, but it's still fun."

She then showed off a little of her own freestyle rap for listeners! Afterward, she shared that her rapper name was MC Moksal ('mok-sal', meaning pork neck in Korean). Because "I like pork neck in my kimchi jjigae", Yerin explained.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cosmic Girls's Cheng Xiao turns into a game character as the face of 'Soul Walker'

cosmic-girls_cheng-xiao_1532581365_G6283887.jpg

cosmic-girls_cheng-xiao_1532581365_G6283850__1_.jpg

DjAYjJTU0AAJrR0.jpg

DjAYj2aVsAApId-.jpg

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Korea Entertainment Management Association bans all entertainment companies from collaborating with Fantagio

misc.jpg
On July 26, the Korea Entertainment Management Association (CEMA) announced a ban on all other labels from having collaborations with Fantagio.

Fantagio recently lost their membership with CEMA, and is currently in a legal battle with actors Kang Han Na, Lim Hyun Sung, Kang Hae Rim, and Choi Yoon Ra over a request for nullifications of their contracts. CEMA expressed their concerns over Fantagio running without a proper membership in the CEMA, and thus, banned Fantagio from all collaborations until their lawsuits with the above four were solved.

CEMA said, "The actors mentioned submitted a request to CEMA and are waiting properly for results, but Fantagio refuses to cooperate through the procedures."

What do you think will happen to Fantagio and its artists?

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE @ Incheon Airport off to Malaysia for 'TWICELAND ZONE 2 in Kuala Lumpur'

Lol, they are wearing their idol room tshirt

DjAx90FV4AAFMy8.jpg

DjAx-s3UYAAnbRN.jpg

DjAyAs5UYAAbrB-.jpg

DjAyBDAUwAAE_mc.jpg

DjAyCNAV4AAQWc-.jpg

DjAyCnuUcAATSoi.jpg

DjAyDC0UYAA8j3w.jpg

DjAyDcrV4AEDYIT.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red Velvet to guest on JTBC's 'Knowing Brothers', recording today + broadcast on August 4th

DjAxJwPUYAEG_tq.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AiRiSU 아이리수 - 오빠(Oppa) M/V

New girl group debut mv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.