Reaction score
gfriend go jsj radio show

DjBYxLIVsAElKkO.jpg

DjBYNuJUYAAqxd7.jpg

Ottoke

Reaction score
so CMB story is really him? :s22:

Most likely, I can't confirm either.

But what I do know (and everyone) know that our team alr lost all patience with him for creating stupid threads, only to regret then keep asking us delete. It's like more than 5 times he keep doing that

Since he didn't learn from last night then hammer was to befall on him sooner or later

All his threads got digged up is because all his so-called CSBs were so coincidential to the reports in CNA and ST. And also anyone could tell he edited all his posts to avoid detection

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most likely, I can't confirm either.

But what I do know (and everyone) know that our team alr lost all patience with him for creating stupid threads, only to regret then keep asking us delete. It's like more than 5 times he keep doing that

Since he didn't learn from last night then hammer was to befall on him sooner or later

All his threads got digged up is because all his so-called CSBs were so coincidential to the reports in CNA and ST. And also anyone could tell he edited all his posts to avoid detection

he sounds like a troll who pretends to type seriously but is csb :s13:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Netizens express shock at S.E.S Shoo's 'unnatural' facial features :eek::eek::eek:

Shoo_1532616311_s1.jpg

Shoo_1532616311_s.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MAMAMOO release 'Egotistic' dance practice video (casual ver.)

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GFriend overflow with cuteness in 'Sunny Summer' choreography ver. MV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.