Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphazel

Reaction score
Hi I came across your reply. Recently I inquire to borrow money from a moneylender advertising his services by sms. My fault is I have send all my details to him, NRIC, bank account. In the end I change my mind and don't want to borrow but he said he already transfer 400., so I must pay 600 by the following week. Following week he ask me to defer payment and pay 200 only., but I want to clear so I paid 600. He started threatening and send some image of loan shark graffiti and threaten to burn my house if I don't pay him another 600. I have lodged a police report and have no intention of paying him again. The police suggest to change my phone number and don't reply again to this ah long.

Bro i am facing the same thing. Did they harass your place after you have stop paying them?

Aphazel

Reaction score
Tell them you never agree to the loan in the first place. And if they insist you keep paying them, you just go report the bank account

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT

I replied to them i wanted to transfer back the amount to the account they transferred from but he said cannot that account belongs to other customer.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
I replied to them i wanted to transfer back the amount to the account they transferred from but he said cannot that account belongs to other customer.

When we transfer the money to wrong account we are very worry the person will not give us back. We will keep calling the bank to do reverse transfer.
Meanwhile Ah Long no worry at all by anyhow transfer the money. :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ask them suck yr cock la.u be firm with them.tell them take it or leave it

lesnar88

Reaction score

By replying them u want transfer back, you're showing you are scared of them. Now they will feed on your fear

Aphazel

Reaction score
Block, change your numbers, close your acc, report police, invest in CCTV. Prepare for harassment

Already made police report. Not only harassment from those AL but kena harass by my ex wife n her husband who is staying at my place with my kids.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Last time I only thought they will act on the big case like setting fire and splashing paint only

No la, SPF sure got a lot of leads already, even more sophisticated than ******* ah longs. Only reason they don't all out apprehend everyone is because it's a complicated crime network that uses the victims as perpertrators also.

For example, I'm a debtor, but I go and report all those numbers and bank accounts used by other debtors also, so unless those people have already made a police report, they would still be considered assisting loan shark activities, even though they are also victims. SPF don't want to risk nabbing the wrong people, so they carry out their islandwide blitz once every few months when they confirm the perpertrators already. That's why must quickly report police and close bank account so you don't interfere with their work. Where got law enforcement do nothing shake leg only, they know what they're doing and they also fed up that we already do stupid things then go police station and kpkb because scared.

Essentially, they are responsible for eliminating unlicensed money lending and damage to property or person. They're not paid to sayang sayang you if you're scared. That one our own problem.

If anything, it's the police who would want to push for borrowing from UML to be illegal also.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Tell them you never agree to the loan in the first place. And if they insist you keep paying them, you just go report the bank account

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT

No need tell anything. Just ignore, stop talking to them.

AND STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
No la, SPF sure got a lot of leads already, even more sophisticated than ******* ah longs. Only reason they don't all out apprehend everyone is because it's a complicated crime network that uses the victims as perpertrators also.

For example, I'm a debtor, but I go and report all those numbers and bank accounts used by other debtors also, so unless those people have already made a police report, they would still be considered assisting loan shark activities, even though they are also victims. SPF don't want to risk nabbing the wrong people, so they carry out their islandwide blitz once every few months when they confirm the perpertrators already. That's why must quickly report police and close bank account so you don't interfere with their work. Where got law enforcement do nothing shake leg only, they know what they're doing and they also fed up that we already do stupid things then go police station and kpkb because scared.

Essentially, they are responsible for eliminating unlicensed money lending and damage to property or person. They're not paid to sayang sayang you if you're scared. That one our own problem.

If anything, it's the police who would want to push for borrowing from UML to be illegal also.

The IO just brought the suspect who lock my gate to my unit..quite poor thing see the face is like borrower turn debtor not like what ppl always say commando like garang type..

khunjuno

Reaction score
The IO just brought the suspect who lock my gate to my unit..quite poor thing see the face is like borrower turn debtor not like what ppl always say commando like garang type..

When kena caught already then act pitiful lah. When want to splash gate never think properly first before doing. Let someone who only talk to them on phone and Whatsapp to control them like an idiot. Never even see the ah Long face but still so scared.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
Isit they only offer debtors who owes them big bucks? Those small2 loans they wont bother offering their jobs as its not worth wasting money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.