HWZ GoPro users

DailyRoutine

Reaction score
Joined the Gopro family today!

Bought the Hero 5 black using qoo10 $50 voucher with store discount. Paid $354.

Xcesss

Reaction score
Bought GoPro Fusion cheap and best deal compare to direct online with freebies. Let me know if you keen i can share with you.

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my Hero 6 Black for 495 off someone in Carousell Brand New with local warranty. Lucky I guess as he was selling it off as he got it as a gift. Gave the Courts receipt as well.

Synchroniza

Reaction score
anyone using gopro session 5? how is it compared to the hero 5? plan to get that because of size more portable. is the cheaper price justifiable?

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using gopro session 5? how is it compared to the hero 5? plan to get that because of size more portable. is the cheaper price justifiable?

i dont think size plays much as they are equally "small" for an average consumer. weight difference of <100g.
i think your wallet lagi heavier
most notable is that u would be shooting blindly just like in the old days of original gopro hero1 which u need to purchase an external $100+ LCD for it.
Imagine shooting something for 2hrs but when u do post production, u find out it didnt capture a particular section you thought it would cover! exaggerated since gopro covers a wide angle

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using the Session 5. Unless you don't need the screen and higher framerates of the Hero 6 and gps, it should be more than enough.

Just shoot in Superview and you will capture everything that you point it to. If you're using it for action purposes where its mounted on any part of your body, you wouldn't even be using the screen which is just an additional part that can break. If you're using it mostly handheld and or on a gimbal, than the screen will be useful.

cksonline

Reaction score
Using the Session 5. Unless you don't need the screen and higher framerates of the Hero 6 and gps, it should be more than enough.

Just shoot in Superview and you will capture everything that you point it to. If you're using it for action purposes where its mounted on any part of your body, you wouldn't even be using the screen which is just an additional part that can break. If you're using it mostly handheld and or on a gimbal, than the screen will be useful.

nice man !

Synchroniza

Reaction score
Thanks all. Bought the gopro hero 2018 instead since they discontinued the session. So far enjoying it as it meets my needs. Cheers

sgtiarella

Reaction score
Anyone has experience with non-camera phone (e.g. iNo) and GoPro pairing?

I know I can use the app to view and control and sync the GoPro for normal photo and video taking.
But can I use GoPro to fully substitute the camera functions? Like PayLah app QR scanning?

crapp0

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. Bought the gopro hero 2018 instead since they discontinued the session. So far enjoying it as it meets my needs. Cheers

There is a trick to enable advanced function on the hero 2018 to perform like a hero 5 black.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.