Huawei Matebook X Pro

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s the actual RRP of this notebook i7 specs?
I saw MS $1499, Amazon $1.7k USD...

NatureKeeper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh den is other reseller markup.
Earlier saw Newegg $1599 USD.
Newegg SG $2127.xx, another $200 for gst and shipping.

Carousell now got New set $2,500 Sgd also...

Wah..I am a bit tempted to buy but I guess I self control and wait a while. The 3:2 screen is :love:

Hope Huawei SG will bring them in. I am quite worried about lack of warranty for a $2k laptop.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S9+ using GAGT

shaojie2k

Reaction score
Wah..I am a bit tempted to buy but I guess I self control and wait a while. The 3:2 screen is :love:

Hope Huawei SG will bring them in. I am quite worried about lack of warranty for a $2k laptop.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S9+ using GAGT

hold ur purchase they are introducing a lte capable version this fall at the same pricing

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw in iprice HK i5 is hkd10,400 just over sgd1,810 and i7 hkd15,430 sgd2,680

gfmozart

Reaction score
hEFnvwil.jpg

Can add. Why not?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Can't find the amazon price anymore. All links are 1800++

really? got LTE version maybe need 2 lol.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't find the amazon price anymore. All links are 1800++

really? got LTE version maybe need 2 lol.

That amazon deal quite long le.
Last few days I think got error, it shows from $1,7xx to $1,9xx.
But when u click it’s $1,499, however when u add into cart there’s nothing.

Newegg also $1,499 with $50 gift card for every $1,000 spent last few days.

Just checked Newegg now back order at $1,499.
https://m.newegg.com/products/34-324-031?ignorebbr=true

tutonic

Reaction score
That amazon deal quite long le.
Last few days I think got error, it shows from $1,7xx to $1,9xx.
But when u click it’s $1,499, however when u add into cart there’s nothing.

Newegg also $1,499 with $50 gift card for every $1,000 spent last few days.

Just checked Newegg now back order at $1,499.
https://m.newegg.com/products/34-324-031?ignorebbr=true

The Amazon price of 1499 is only when there's stock. If no more stock, they'll fill in with the price from other retailers who share the same listing; most of which will be selling for much higher than 1499. If you want to get it at that price, you just need to check daily and wait for it to get restocked. The previous time Amazon restocked (last week), it was sold out in under 2 days.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Amazon price of 1499 is only when there's stock. If no more stock, they'll fill in with the price from other retailers who share the same listing; most of which will be selling for much higher than 1499. If you want to get it at that price, you just need to check daily and wait for it to get restocked. The previous time Amazon restocked (last week), it was sold out in under 2 days.

Den most likely is that piece I wanna add into cart got another person adding or bought le.

tutonic

Reaction score
Den most likely is that piece I wanna add into cart got another person adding or bought le.

That could be the case. However, in case you don't know, you can't order from Amazon itself and set your Singapore address. Amazon US doesn't deliver to SG, so you'll need to register for a forwarding service and input the address they provide you. Not all retailers on Amazon offer global shipping.

delrosa81

Reaction score
I was in same situation as U. I choose the X1 Carbon instead. I love huawei products but for me to spend this kinda money, I choose the X1 Carbon

Just throwing it out there. If you have to pick between the Matebook X Pro and the X1C 6th gen, if both are the same price, which would you go for? The reason for this is that I can kind of get the X1C at roughly the same price as the Matebook through my organisation (at around 2k+).The upside is that lenovo has the warranty support for 3 years. However, the Matebook has that gorgeous display and aspect ratio.

Keen on opinions.

delrosa81

Reaction score
The Huawei Matebook Pro looks good and pricing is good for the specs. seriously tempting to buy. I wonder if they will bring in to Singapore to sell. haven seen it around yet.

gfmozart

Reaction score
I asked the huawei store. they seem willing to entertain corporate requests but not for personal consumers.

anybody can comment on the difference between the xiaomi 45w USB-C vs the 60w USB C/5port USB-A charger. which would be better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.