Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kirium76

Reaction score
Thinking to pick up the Jabra Elite Active 65t.

Could i get some thoughts on this ? Watched so many reviews but i still can't decide.
Firstly I think the fit is very important. You would probably need to test it for yourself to see if the fitting suits u. Sound and connection wise, I'm quite satisfied with it this far.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Bryannse07

Reaction score
Firstly I think the fit is very important. You would probably need to test it for yourself to see if the fitting suits u. Sound and connection wise, I'm quite satisfied with it this far.

Went down to Stereo at vivo. Only had the Elite 65T for demo & had no stock for the active ver. Sound was pretty decent, better after i used EQ in the app. Fit wise was pretty good. Mind i ask where and how much you got it for?

kirium76

Reaction score
Went down to Stereo at vivo. Only had the Elite 65T for demo & had no stock for the active ver. Sound was pretty decent, better after i used EQ in the app. Fit wise was pretty good. Mind i ask where and how much you got it for?
I think many places run out of stock at the moment. I bought mine at Harvey Norman when they still have the absorb GST promo. Paid about $268 then. Took a while for them to re stock though.

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, need some help. Can jabra active elite 65t be paired with both iPhone X and Apple Watch series 3 at the same time?

Not apple user here, but my Xperia phone can connect to the 65T and my miband both at the same time.

oric1

Reaction score
Hi, need some help. Can jabra active elite 65t be paired with both iPhone X and Apple Watch series 3 at the same time?

Multi connection: Two devices connected at a the same time
Multiple device pairing: Pair up to 8 devices

Everythingapple

Reaction score
Multi connection: Two devices connected at a the same time
Multiple device pairing: Pair up to 8 devices

I can’t seem to connect active elite to both Apple Watch series 3 and iPhone X at the same time. It is only one at a time depending on which one is being paired first in the initial setup. For instance, if I paired it with iphone, each time I take out the earbuds from the case, it will automatically connect. But it will not connect to the Apple Watch even if I try to connect it manually.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oops, 65T had active and no active one. I thought only one.................... :s22:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking to pick up the Jabra Elite Active 65t.

Could i get some thoughts on this ? Watched so many reviews but i still can't decide.

Very subjective. My colleague told me 65T both active and inactive sound flat to him and he preferred the Nuarl Nt01.

I tried the 65T ( not sure is the active or not active one ). Price around 250 and I think it's sound more refine. Separation was better. Bass wise, I think both is the same but the Nuarl Nt01 is more punchy. I feel the Nuarl Nt01 is more musical.

But I like the control of the 65T, sensor touch. Then more electronic more easier to spoil.

Too bad both does not have the comply foam ear tip sleeve which I am looking to buy for better isolation.

Maybe will drop by Millenia Walk one of the weekend to try the Bragi's Dash Pro.

Last edited:

Chips

Reaction score
I can’t seem to connect active elite to both Apple Watch series 3 and iPhone X at the same time. It is only one at a time depending on which one is being paired first in the initial setup. For instance, if I paired it with iphone, each time I take out the earbuds from the case, it will automatically connect. But it will not connect to the Apple Watch even if I try to connect it manually.

I can connect to both my iPhone X and Series 2 at the same time. Maybe try resetting your connections and pair again.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think 65t no 3rd party yet...i try spinfit and end up can't close the cap...

Yup, actually went to Stereo and wanted to buy the comply but they told me it will not charged if you put this tip in the charging box.

They told me the 65T and NT01 comply tip need to wait till they manufacture it.

Everythingapple

Reaction score
I can connect to both my iPhone X and Series 2 at the same time. Maybe try resetting your connections and pair again.

I tried restart both the watch and the phone and also forget the Jabra elite active. But still only one can be connected at a time.

Chips

Reaction score

Chips

Reaction score
This one I am using for my elite sports..but you use it for 65t?

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

Yeah used it for awhile then switched back cos i didn't like the seal. The noise isolation is poor compared to the silicon tips for my ears

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.