Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I guess diff AL diff methods of harassments i guess

Ya..make u lose yr job,make u famous in singspore,make yr family pay for yr action,fire paint lock,money I don't want I wan u suffer etc...any more I miss out..

Just a update on my situation

My NOk still received call and message but just ignore them..my pic was posted on gay site too.hahaa

Last edited:

khunjuno

Reaction score
Ya..make u lose yr job,make u famous in singspore,make yr family pay for yr action,fire paint lock,money I don't want I wan u suffer etc...any more I miss out..

Just a update on my situation

My NOk still received call and message but just ignore them..my pic was posted on gay site too.hahaa

You haven’t change your number ah?

ultramanx

Reaction score
hi.. guys, i did the exact thing as to change a new number and lodge police report. now that i've been sucked dry after all that has happened, can i loan from a licensed money lender? are all al and lml linked? after all, i still have to return money to my friends as they have helped me thru when i needed help. pls advise

lesnar88

Reaction score
hi.. guys, i did the exact thing as to change a new number and lodge police report. now that i've been sucked dry after all that has happened, can i loan from a licensed money lender? are all al and lml linked? after all, i still have to return money to my friends as they have helped me thru when i needed help. pls advise

Don't loan from licensed la. Some licensed are dubious, act like LML but actually is AL. So you can't really tell. And yes some LML and AL are linked

khunjuno

Reaction score

One LML may be linked to other LML, who may in turn be linked to UML (Ah Longs). So don't be surprised when you use your new number to get a loan from LML, suddenly you'll receive WhatsApp and SMS from UML again.

LML to me is a shady business. Probably UML trying to wash money through legal means. The first WhatsApp message from AL started after I paid off my LML loans. I'm not surprised if they pass on contacts to AL to farm more money from us.

ultramanx

Reaction score
One LML may be linked to other LML, who may in turn be linked to UML (Ah Longs). So don't be surprised when you use your new number to get a loan from LML, suddenly you'll receive WhatsApp and SMS from UML again.

LML to me is a shady business. Probably UML trying to wash money through legal means. The first WhatsApp message from AL started after I paid off my LML loans. I'm not surprised if they pass on contacts to AL to farm more money from us.

then is there no other way already?
headache.. my friends' money is one thing. the root of problem to why i borrowed is another. now, i can neither deal with anythin. there's a credit company nearby my workplace. its really tempting me to loan then at least pay some to my friends

Headached

Reaction score
I advise to u better dun take loan from ML...now i stuck wif ML and AL.....ML keep cjasing me same like AL...stay out from loan

khunjuno

Reaction score
headache.. my friends' money is one thing. the root of problem to why i borrowed is another. now, i can neither deal with anythin. there's a credit company nearby my workplace. its really tempting me to loan then at least pay some to my friends

Are your friends pestering you to return their money? Are they asking for interest?

Are you able to ask your friends to let you return bit by bit every month?

It doesn't make sense if you take up an interest bearing loan to pay off a non-interest bearing loan. Why not talk to your friends, explain the situation you are in and persuade them to let you return in monthly instalment? It's better than loaning money from LML.

Headached

Reaction score
Are your friends pestering you to return their money? Are they asking for interest?

Are you able to ask your friends to let you return bit by bit every month?

It doesn't make sense if you take up an interest bearing loan to pay off a non-interest bearing loan. Why not talk to your friends, explain the situation you are in and persuade them to let you return in monthly instalment? It's better than loaning money from LML.
try nit to step inside ML... once u step in u will suffer... my case still on play hide n seek..very stressful life

xsummerx

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any experience in helping loanshark transfer money and lock people’s gates and were caught? I wan know what is the sentence like.. someone close to me did this 2 things and is arrested. I myself still In shock and very worried.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Lml more guai lan than al..if u wan ppl wearing debt collection t-shirt knocking on yr door then go ahead.late fee 60 a week.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any experience in helping loanshark transfer money and lock people’s gates and were caught? I wan know what is the sentence like.. someone close to me did this 2 things and is arrested. I myself still In shock and very worried.

Plead guilty and find a lawyer..yr relative is debtor turn runner?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Don't stupid!!u can't even pay yr fren and u Wana borrow from lml..

25chic

Reaction score
NB..my Al still sending poster now sticking posters car in my mcsp..lucky my car dash cam got the guy in action.suay for the runner..another one to be caught soon

Do your AL know you have a car so that's why they are sticking posters on cars at your MSCP?

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
NB..my Al still sending poster now sticking posters car in my mcsp..lucky my car dash cam got the guy in action.suay for the runner..another one to be caught soon

Young boy ?
Confirm no more future once caught.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

Normally people ask for friend/relative in forum = himself
Please go and make Police report if you had harassed by AL.
You don't do silly things, let the Police do their job.
Police is very good.

tumblr_inline_pc0964qEH71t4gczf_500.jpg

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

Why you want to borrow money from legal money lender when you know that you can't pay them back ?
Legal money lender will show face in front of your house and office.
They are different from Loan Shark.
You make Police report also no use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.