Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

shitty123

Reaction score
Jjlin1205 is an expert. He is very experienced.
You should be grateful because found this forum.
You no need to worry about those Ah Long.
What jjlin means is dare the Ah Long come and meet you face to face.
The Ah Long confirm give you 1 thousand reason cannot.
His mother sick, car broke down or any excuse he can think of.
Those so called Ah Long is hiding oversea.

oh now i understand.. really appreciate everyones advise here..

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they are so fierce need to talk to you for 1 hour ?
Ah Long already ask all his men come to your house if really so powerful.
Ah Long is just a Keyboard warrior play with your feeling.
Ensure you are staying in Singapore and not Malaysia.
Ah Long in Malaysia is different from Singapore.

Thank you.. Just hope if these idiots come to house.. its only love letters.. no paint all.. or fire.. cause this AL sent me video of fire and red paint. Hope this nightmare will go away soon...

Why you worry ?
You think they are very fierce ?
You see this guy face, he don't even dare to look up.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh now i understand.. really appreciate everyones advise here..

Make sure you make police report.
Make sure you buy CCTV and install outside your home.
Make sure you apply the permission for the CCTV installation.
Make sure you buy popcorn.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why you worry ?
You think they are very fierce ?
You see this guy face, he don't even dare to look up.

First time kena.. i worry more cause they call and harass my mum... i feel really **** cause my mum involved.. now i feel a bit better.. have to convince my mum now its gonna be ok.

They already earned $250 from you just for 3 days playing your emotions.
If you give in, you will become their ATM.
Every 3 days get $250 from you ?

lesnar88

Reaction score

Aphazel

Reaction score
what do you mean... i dont wanna further interact with them.. I just wanna know if people do get harass at home for small amount.. or whatever amount... just wanna know where i stand.. coming to 3 hours quiet..

This morning my AL msg me quoted below straightaway i block him. Called my i.o he said to block him and just keep a lookout for suspicious character. Their english is very funny.

[03/08 09:20] ‪+65 8616 ****‬: EH PCB
TIME U GIVE U ALR
[03/08 09:20] ‪+65 8616 ****‬: WANT TRY WHAT IS LOAN SHRAK SYSTEM ISIT

shitty123

Reaction score
This morning my AL msg me quoted below straightaway i block him. Called my i.o he said to block him and just keep a lookout for suspicious character. Their english is very funny.

TIME U GIVE U ALR

dont mind me asking... how long has he been contacting n harassing you... ever come to house?

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TIME U GIVE U ALR

Ask him show face if he not scared of cane.
LOL

khunjuno

Reaction score
First time kena.. i worry more cause they call and harass my mum... i feel really **** cause my mum involved.. now i feel a bit better.. have to convince my mum now its gonna be ok.

Don't stress yourself too much, we here all been through that. Once NOK and your company has been informed and you can get them on your side... no need to worry so much. No leverage from NOK and company, they can only do their so called physical harassment. Which is love letters, lock gate, etc etc.

Even then, they need people to do it for them. It's getting harder and harder for them to find runners and debtors to do their dirty work. Not say won't kena, but you don't need to kancheong spider about it. Just install CCTV, monitor people around your level, anything amiss, 999 straight away. Don't wait. If you made a prior police report, also ask them to send a patrol to your block - the request lasts for 2 weeks, thereafter it can be renewed if threats continue further. But the extra police presence with CCTV at lift landings and possibly your unit will deter some harassment. The reaaaaaaally hardcore ones bo bian, just endure.

Best of luck. Read this thread if you need morale support. Still mental block, just drop me a PM, I don't mind talking to fellow debtors.

xsummerx

Reaction score
Plead guilty and find a lawyer..yr relative is debtor turn runner?

Definitely pleading guilty and not sure yet if wants to engage lawyer..cos expensive. Went to court but they have not “setup” a case. Went there for 4 hours hearing pthers’ Offences etc. So the court adjourned the case till next week. And not allowed to visit. Bail wasn’t offered as the case is not setup yet. The IO informed the accuse most likely a week’s jail but I’m not sure convinced. Seeking to see if there are others facing this charge before..

khunjuno

Reaction score
Definitely pleading guilty and not sure yet if wants to engage lawyer..cos expensive. Went to court but they have not “setup” a case. Went there for 4 hours hearing pthers’ Offences etc. So the court adjourned the case till next week. And not allowed to visit. Bail wasn’t offered as the case is not setup yet. The IO informed the accuse most likely a week’s jail but I’m not sure convinced. Seeking to see if there are others facing this charge before..

No one really knows. Also depends if he is a debtor turned runner, or a legit runner working for AL. Transfer money and lock gate probably not so severe, but sorry to sound harsh, I hope he gets enough jail time to learn his lesson. If not, he may do it again and put more people into harm's way.

xsummerx

Reaction score

Thank you.. Just hope if these idiots come to house.. its only love letters.. no paint all.. or fire.. cause this AL sent me video of fire and red paint. Hope this nightmare will go away soon...

The AL won’t visit himself. Will be done by runners only. And runners mostly are debtors. My close one was a runner. Help to lock gate only. But the keys left behind for the person. As he did not want to cause the person having to find a lock smith etc, just did what he had to and minimise the damage. Also didn’t throw paint and all. Fire would be more extreme. Whereby the payment is dragged for too Long I believe. If worried can leave the door inside open, then I believe even if runner came to your house also won’t dare to do anything, scared someone is awake and he might be caught..

Headached

Reaction score
Dun worry..just ignore msg and call..they also keep msg and call me. Send threaten video...few more AL will keep msg and call u to offer loan..just hang up if u answer their call...This all same group and same person...some time same person using diff name...they make ouf life like hell...dun ever2 reply their msg..
Hi... i got a force loan even after i reject. i got scared and paid off within 3 days and AL say i pay to wrong account but i know i didnt.. 500 pay 750.. now call and harrass my family members and also send videos.. I make police report.. how do they find out where u work? u think they will come to the house like how they threaten.

shitty123

Reaction score
Don't stress yourself too much, we here all been through that. Once NOK and your company has been informed and you can get them on your side... no need to worry so much. No leverage from NOK and company, they can only do their so called physical harassment. Which is love letters, lock gate, etc etc.

Even then, they need people to do it for them. It's getting harder and harder for them to find runners and debtors to do their dirty work. Not say won't kena, but you don't need to kancheong spider about it. Just install CCTV, monitor people around your level, anything amiss, 999 straight away. Don't wait. If you made a prior police report, also ask them to send a patrol to your block - the request lasts for 2 weeks, thereafter it can be renewed if threats continue further. But the extra police presence with CCTV at lift landings and possibly your unit will deter some harassment. The reaaaaaaally hardcore ones bo bian, just endure.

Best of luck. Read this thread if you need morale support. Still mental block, just drop me a PM, I don't mind talking to fellow debtors.

Thank you soo much... both my NOK done informing.. one NOK even say i dont care not my problem to the LS..... so far been quiet but yes we block all the numbers n made police report... currently just staying strong n hope the storm pass soon... thank u everyone.. ispend hours reading this forum and actually feel a bit better and stronger... All the best for the rest too..

Headached

Reaction score
AL I already run. So far, been quiet day today. Kinda worrying.

Now, on LML. I know cannot run coz I signed agreement with them. Can anyone advise how we can negotiate with them? I called BGSS, the guy referred me to AMP. I asked him straightforward, I got your number from CCS and now you refer me to AMP. Why? U can't help me? He said I'm Malay...I slam the phone.

I called Silver Lining, but gotta wait till next week coz need appointment. Now, I have politely ask LML for extension but now their tune is very different. AL tune come out already. Silver Lining told me....LML is even worst then UML.

Anyone with experience on LML non-payments can share pls?
My case also still pending...u can pm me...

Headached

Reaction score

Most of us here get same video..last tume i scare keep on tranfer. After i read from this forum i stop everything..just waiting for them knock my door..

25chic

Reaction score
My AL just sent me a pic of my door. Haizzz shaking though. No news from my IO.

Any suggestions what I should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.