Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobohuhu

Reaction score
Thank you soo much... both my NOK done informing.. one NOK even say i dont care not my problem to the LS..... so far been quiet but yes we block all the numbers n made police report... currently just staying strong n hope the storm pass soon... thank u everyone.. ispend hours reading this forum and actually feel a bit better and stronger... All the best for the rest too..

Yes. Me too after reading thru felt bit better. If not i cannot sleep and no appetite. Everyday worry and stress...thanks everyone. Hope ur doing fine.

25chic

Reaction score
Common tactics la..if u observe the pic of shld be taken sometime back..before u take the loan

Any ways to check when it was taken? I can’t tell coz I dont do any changes to the exterior....

Pic was taken during daytime though

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Headached

Reaction score

shitty123

Reaction score
I used be like u..scare they harm my parents.all my pay just lay the Al everyday no money to eat..in the past k work I stat board during lunch time I will hide somewhere coz no money to eat..just be strong they won't harm yr parents is all empty threats

Just start again... i blocked all numbers but whatsapp cannot block.. so they send video again and threaten.. diff number.. keep blocking... then 2 whatsapp messages come in and ask if i want loan... blocked...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

lesnar88

Reaction score
My AL just sent me a pic of my door. Haizzz shaking though. No news from my IO.

Any suggestions what I should do?

Don't shake lol. This is just another tactic the AL checking back on all his debtors. To see who reply, who bites back. Just stay low profile, block the number, pass this info to your IO. Ask if can step up patrol. You need morale boasting, read the whole thread again or go YouTube listen those motivational videos.

lesnar88

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.