Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Don't shake lol. This is just another tactic the AL checking back on all his debtors. To see who reply, who bites back. Just stay low profile, block the number, pass this info to your IO. Ask if can step up patrol. You need morale boasting, read the whole thread again or go YouTube listen those motivational videos.
Go YouTube see ah long video better la get urself used to it the pic of yr door they say something like lock yr door properly rite coz tonite something will happen

Last edited:

Sharuu

Reaction score
what do you mean... i dont wanna further interact with them.. I just wanna know if people do get harass at home for small amount.. or whatever amount... just wanna know where i stand.. coming to 3 hours quiet..

You're on the right track, just ignore them and stop interacting. Ignore the people who say can just dare them to come your house. Don't look for trouble. Feel shiok for a while only, but end of the day, what you need is to fall off their radar.

It's true, they work overseas and in theory, will never personally come to your house. But for your own sake, just disappear like a fart in the wind and ignore them.

AND STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.

Aphazel

Reaction score
dont mind me asking... how long has he been contacting n harassing you... ever come to house?

I stopped paying them last thursday they sent me this msg yesterday morning. But i just play my part after driving in early morning will drop by my block and patrol void deck and my house floor for any suspicious fella or any damage on my unit. I become my own anti loan shark personnel which i hope all of us who has probs with AL do the same. We can even help each other if we stay nearby area can help patrol. What do you guys and ladies think?

Aphazel

Reaction score
I understand at the moment when family members, friends, relatives when they find out you have probs with AL they will be dissapointed with you and look down on you blaming you even when like my case the *******arker transferred the money wout me agreeing anything and made me a victim. But still my mistake inquiring with them and gave my info to them well in the moment of desperation we tend to do things wout thinking the possibilities that would happen. If you guys need help to have someone patrol your place since i am doing grab i can drop by and help keep a lookout voluntarily but also depends on situations. Have a safe weekend people. Stay vigilant.

cw3007

Reaction score
If kena lock, who to call Police? Whose numbers should I keep in hand besides town council?

Go to your neigbor police post and make friend with the police officer. There should be able to advise you who u can call in case of house lock. In each police post there r officer who r good at AL issue and if u frequent them make friend with them n tell them yr problem they probably give u their no.and call them directly if things happen

cw3007

Reaction score
I also have LML but been paying them a friend asked me to go Arise2Care and get their help if i have problem paying the LML. They also help ppl facing probs with AL.

If you already facing installment plan issue with LML u better get help fast else yr interest will be running high. If arise 2care can help u quickly go. I have other source who can help u to negiotate with the LML.

cw3007

Reaction score
Once u borrow from AL they will be able to search n find if u have also borrow from LML. Yr name will be in search LML engine and that is where they know if u r desperate for $$$.

cw3007

Reaction score
Ask him show face if he not scared of cane.
LOL

They only know how to shout at the other end. Threaten u. If u dont reply their text they more anxious then you. U speak hokkien to them they ask u speak mandarin . Lol. Ask them stop shouting n cone out n drink kopi they dont dare also. They just want money. If y pay n pay they will still harassed u. Best advise is change yr tel no. n they more kanjiong then u since cannot contact u anymore

Headached

Reaction score
Ytd LML go my office find me..tell my office O$P$ dun hide...** only balnce less than $600..if u guy stuck wif LML faster look for help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.