[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check if the water curtain cave can be a day trip from Taipei? Any direct bus? Leaving tonight, no time to Google as it's a sudden interest to visit

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check if the water curtain cave can be a day trip from Taipei? Any direct bus? Leaving tonight, no time to Google as it's a sudden interest to visit

The cave is at Hualien taroko gorge. Yes, can be done for day trip. You need to take train from TMS to Hualien, either get a taxi for tour or book a driver.
You still need to google for more information and to check if it's close due to rock falling.
FYI: Thru the Baiyang trail you can reach Water curtain cave

Best to go early morning.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No direct bus.
Need to book tickets then cab over there.
For tickets can contact me.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read the water cave is closed so I think I won't go

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
atkisSm.png

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
台中著名的紙箱王創意園區裡的餐廳,今天(4日)凌晨發生大火!餐廳大面積燃燒,還不時傳出爆炸聲響,幸好在消防人員全力灌救下,只花了8分鐘就控制住火勢。

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when you have big group in car or motel with weak wifi … more economical but single point of failure + you have another device to charge
Use this kind of router not mafan meh? As u mus stay close with the person carrying this right..

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cal how ah... I am planning for the Taiwan trip 29-10.. Landing in ks and leaving from tpe... I am thinking of adding at least more place.., any ideas?

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U got any recommendation? I am thinking of xin zhu,ping dong tai dong even Miao Li... Shopping food and sightseeing

Hsinchu and Miaoli nothing much. Unless you are along the way or nothing better to do. These places you mention really got nothing of interest. If in season, can pick strawberries in Miaoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.