Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

25chic

Reaction score
They came at day and eveving...
Seriously if u open door the runner also scare.they think u ambushing them I always leave several pairs of men shoes outside my door before I sleep.

Thats what I thought too....mid afternoon or ard 2300-0500. Good idea, now gonna find size 13 shoes....LOL

25chic

Reaction score
Hi may i know urs how long already? U stopped paying?

Stopped paying 1 month ago but been silent a week now. Normal lah phone was bombed whole night on 1st day. Just put on silent or block them. They will use new numbers but continue block & ignore. Death threats etc on top of those videos or voice notes. Im numbed to the threats already and can even laugh them off especially their english. Typical LOAN SHRAKS LA. Just that I fear the splash paint coz the cleaning up is a pain.

AL CAN RUN....RUN FASTER THAN FOREST OK.

Last edited:

Migraine22

Reaction score
Stopped paying 1 month ago but been silent a week now. Normal lah phone was bombed whole night on 1st day. Just put on silent or block them. They will use new numbers but continue block & ignore.
my last payment was last week monday.. he will msg morning or afternoon..last call or msg always 9pm.. dunno real AL or scam AL..

25chic

Reaction score
my last payment was last week monday.. he will msg morning or afternoon..last call or msg always 9pm.. dunno real AL or scam AL..

9pm is normal lah. Mine was terrible on first night. Till 4am then rest. 6am started all over again. Not just calls....texts too.

25chic

Reaction score
oh my.. thats crazy... they nvr slp ah... haiz...

If they spam calls you, they might be using auto dialer. Mine were texts and voice notes on top of calls. I just put my phone on silent, block all calls on nok, pull out home line cord. Enjoy your sleep coz you’ll need the energy somehow for coming days

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Why u want to let him sent pic. Block his number!!!! U r stubborn

Pic of door is common la i have at least 5pic of my front door.they will threaten u say u better lock gate tonite something will happen

Last edited:

cw3007

Reaction score
Pic of door is common la..they will threaten u say u better lock gate tonite something will happen

So u mean u like to watch all this text message n laugh at them or what. Dont waste this kind of energy n focus on meaningful things. Everytime u see this kind of text what benefit u have????

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
So u mean u like to watch all this text message n laugh at them or what. Dont waste this kind of energy n focus on meaningful things. Everytime u see this kind of text what benefit u have????
I own 10 Al so I seen all type of threatening msg n video.i don't enjoy la.initially was scare as hell but awhile a while I feel nothing..

Sharuu

Reaction score
Why u want to let him sent pic. Block his number!!!! U r stubborn

Hi, Mr Emotionally Invested...it's okay not to block la. As long as don't engage is fine. Got pros and cons. If block, your life relatively peaceful. If don't block also, you can see if they send picture of your door or not and you can track frequency of their contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.