Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Hi, Mr Emotionally Invested...it's okay not to block la. As long as don't engage is fine. Got pros and cons. If block, your life relatively peaceful. If don't block also, you can see if they send picture of your door or not and you can track frequency of their contact.
Hahaha.too stress la not everyone chill like u leh

Last edited:

cw3007

Reaction score
I own 10 Al so I seen all type of threatening msg n video.i don't enjoy la.initially was scare as hell but awhile a while I feel nothing..

All i can say. Fill yr mind with good things and dont allow negative things effect your life anymore. Our life is more than this nonense AL. Start afresh n do not repeat this mistake again. I have seen wife do it the 2nd time n pay n pay becos dun dare to face the husband again. After coming for counselling, the first thing the counsellor ask her husband to come down and initially the husbsnd want to divorce her but after much counselling they recconcile.

Headached

Reaction score
All i can say. Fill yr mind with good things and dont allow negative things effect your life anymore. Our life is more than this nonense AL. Start afresh n do not repeat this mistake again. I have seen wife do it the 2nd time n pay n pay becos dun dare to face the husband again. After coming for counselling, the first thing the counsellor ask her husband to come down and initially the husbsnd want to divorce her but after much counselling they recconcile.
Bro...when and where u see the woman cry...i also seen last wk..same story like u say..

Migraine22

Reaction score
Hi, Mr Emotionally Invested...it's okay not to block la. As long as don't engage is fine. Got pros and cons. If block, your life relatively peaceful. If don't block also, you can see if they send picture of your door or not and you can track frequency of their contact.
Ya...so can well prepare...

cw3007

Reaction score
Fellow singsporean lets make this land more peaceful. Do not allow this AL thingy become out of control. The more we feed them the more they will shift the operation here. They think we r timid and obedient. We must stand up n defeat them. Our late LKY has eradicate all secret society and singapore is very disconnected from the secret society in south east asia which r still exist. The more we feed all these AL their network will grow bigger and bigger. U want that to happen and singapore become unsafe. Our police force also headache our MP every month meet session also heachache. One of the MP also have to challenge the AL to face to face.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Fellow singsporean lets make this land more peaceful. Do not allow this AL thingy become out of control. The more we feed them the more they will shift the operation here. They think we r timid and obedient. We must stand up n defeat them. Our late LKY has eradicate all secret society and singapore is very disconnected from the secret society in south east asia which r still exist. The more we feed all these AL their network will grow bigger and bigger. U want that to happen and singapore become unsafe. Our police force also headache our MP every month meet session also heachache. One of the MP also have to challenge the AL to face to face.

Should stop borrowing from other people.
Either LML or UML.
Once stop borrowing, those AL nonsense will stop.

Kiki37

Reaction score
I've been reading this thread since page 1 and the advices given have really helped, esp mentally. Its been almost a week for me since "cleared", stopped paying and seized all comms when I realised its a scam. Done all the following, report police, changed numbers, install CCTV, inform neighbour, nok & workplace, tmr gotta close acct. Now everyday bracing for what's to come..

Zaini338B

Reaction score
Seriously, you have to stop these videos. If you haven’t experience before just zip it. I was asking those who have gone thru before when they have problems paying up LML.

If we want to watch these videos, we’ll know where to look for them.

The late fee will be $60 monthly + 4% of your amount loan daily. If u can't settle they'll send debt collector anytime b4 10pm and they can call your workplace but THEY can't send debt collector to your workplace sorry under new law.. But if nego with them they can give you monthly but it'll be maximum double they collect n can't ask for more. Compare to UML it never ends that's y moneylender getting lesser under new ruling.. But confirm their boss are mostly LS.. If you find it difficult to call MLAS.. They'll recommend you

25chic

Reaction score
For those who have been liaising with LML debt collector, can share how did they contact you? Via mobile or office line?

25chic

Reaction score
The late fee will be $60 monthly + 4% of your amount loan daily. If u can't settle they'll send debt collector anytime b4 10pm and they can call your workplace but THEY can't send debt collector to your workplace sorry under new law.. But if nego with them they can give you monthly but it'll be maximum double they collect n can't ask for more. Compare to UML it never ends that's y moneylender getting lesser under new ruling.. But confirm their boss are mostly LS.. If you find it difficult to call MLAS.. They'll recommend you

Yes am aware of the late fees of $60/mth. But on the 4% is it daily or monthly? I understood that it's 4% interest monthly.

Strange that this particular LML insisted me to liaise with debt collector instead when I popped by their office. I couldn't believe what I just faced. Not surprised if DC is AL.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who have been liaising with LML debt collector, can share how did they contact you? Via mobile or office line?

have you go down to their office talk face to face since no reply your message ?

Headached

Reaction score
Last week debt collector just come my office...

Ray1969

Reaction score
Yes am aware of the late fees of $60/mth. But on the 4% is it daily or monthly? I understood that it's 4% interest monthly.

Strange that this particular LML insisted me to liaise with debt collector instead when I popped by their office. I couldn't believe what I just faced. Not surprised if DC is AL.

Normally those in office are in-charge of loan. For payment issue, they will ask you to call their collector. And collector is different from debts collector. For payment negotiation, you have to liaise with the collector. And if no payment or default, the collector will send debts collector to either your house or office and give you a demand letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.