Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
I am thinking of seeking help from silverlining as cant cope with my payments really like ah long sucking my weekly earnings till cant spend on my kids and their daily school expenditures. Seek advise for drs but the Fees i cant afford it.
Call a few and seek their help and advices. But what I've heard about Blessed Grace. They will help you for sure but pushy in converting you to Christianity. Always a catch. Nothing wrong with religion. But are you willing to convert when you are not ready?

They can help for sure. Just be prepared for them to keep asking you to go for their Sunday Church Services.

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT

derektoh

Reaction score
Hi,

The UML keep calling my office mainline to pester me.

Is there a way to block the hp number from my office number?

Thanks

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
Hi,

The UML keep calling my office mainline to pester me.

Is there a way to block the hp number from my office number?

Thanks
There is no way to do so if it is a landline.

Handphone still can block. But if office line, a bit tough. Have you inform your boss about it?

My buddy also whole day been hounded by them. He just need to brace himself and keep checking his cctv.

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
Next time don't use your real info to borrow $$$ from LS la... So toopid
Using fake identity will also be charged for criminal offense as well, isn't it?

Then don't stupid. Not sure if you know how to spell properly. Not Toopid. Duh.

Midas_Touch

Reaction score
Go and learn how to spell please. Then go suck your own tiny little prick. ****y boy.

If you're incapable of coming up with a good comeback please don't correct other people's grammar. That's so pathetic. Now go make me a sandwich b1tch!

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
If you're incapable of coming up with a good comeback please don't correct other people's grammar. That's so pathetic. Now go make me a sandwich b1tch!
What a joker. Midas Touch. You think everything you touch will really become gold? Mai kns ok?

Sandwich? Isn't it at your ***** mother's **** where you belong? Go dig, puśsy boy.

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
Midas Touch got no díck. That's why he keep asking people go suck a díck. Must be tough for being díckless.

Now go play your ***** mother's titties, Mr No-Díck "Toopid" Pússy Boy.

Midas_Touch

Reaction score
Midas Touch got no díck. That's why he keep asking people go suck a díck. Must be tough for being díckless.

Now go play your ***** mother's titties, Mr No-Díck "Toopid" Pússy Boy.

LOL.. I guess i hit a nerve there.. Relax lehh why u so freaking uptight. If can't take it then get off the Internet la.. The world is too much for you to bear.. Jesus..

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
LOL.. I guess i hit a nerve there.. Relax lehh why u so freaking uptight. If can't take it then get off the Internet la.. The world is too much for you to bear.. Jesus..
Oh. You are back digging from your ***** mother's ****. Pretty relaxed to entertain a brainless imbecile like you who don't know how to spell stupid, Toopid.

Now crawl back to the shíthole where you came from and stay there a bit longer. Shoo shoo. Pússy Boy.

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It show that those so called loan shark are from Malaysia.
That's why they don't dare to come out meet you when you jio them to meet up.
Go to jail is Singaporean and not those Malaysian loan shark.
Hope Singaporean wise up.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...runner-jailed-for-ferrying-701000-to-malaysia
You got the order wrongly. The masterminds are from sinkieland while the runners indirectly get sinkies who are in financial sh*t to do the dirty work for them.

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope the law doesn't go lenient on him. Many of such runners claim to be debtors themselves who are "forced" into working for the AL. Let's make things clear. The AL never "force" them to do anything. They have just been sucked into believing that these faceless AL have any sort of real control of the debtors. If they allow someone to do all sorts of things just because of a few harsh words and shouting, they deserve to be sitting inside jail and have their butts split open.

I hope he gets a good few strokes of the cane even if he's just 19.
Spf cannot touch the mastermind as they operate indirectly overseas where they have no juristration. Unless msia mata also work together to uproot the problem.
But then again msia has this deep rooted culture lah.

derektoh

Reaction score
i dont think changing job will do me any good too.

I inform my reception to let them know i have been sacked after yesterday phone call.

Police mention that Singtel is able to block phone number, but when i call Singtel, they say they cant. Must go through my office ISDN vendor. zzz

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
Hope your company is able to understand. Also best to set all your social media accounts to private. Wouldn't want your family being harassed as well.
i dont think changing job will do me any good too.

I inform my reception to let them know i have been sacked after yesterday phone call.

Police mention that Singtel is able to block phone number, but when i call Singtel, they say they cant. Must go through my office ISDN vendor. zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.