[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks, just googled. And I realise one of my apple snails has gone missing from the tank...

They have been known to escape from the tank. When my tank was overcrowded with the babies, they crawled out of the tank. Dunno is it due to water conditions or overcrowding.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, read about tank cycling using more hardy fishes...

Why stones will do more harm?

Betta will be a great choice to help cycle the tank, settle the filtration system first then think of what to add into the tank.

Thanks guys for the suggestion.
As a kid he wld like to see the tank in colorful decorations...

Can I ask, what can I replace those colored stones n sand with? Easier to clean and it will look nice to kids...

For beginner maybe u can buy some rhizome plant like anubias(don't need strong lighting) to deco the tank.

9 Best Freshwater Aquarium Plants for Beginners

4 Benefits of Having Aquatic Plants In Your Aquarium

when you are serious then buying overpriced equipment and start a planted tank.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I was thinking fish lovers? :s13:
Anyway just be careful. Think n Ensure the fish tank is located at safe place, don't have things to cause trip n fish tank breaks, or don't bring tank to wash ...... coz I heard of cases where arm was cut deeply when tank breaks.... maybe a fall n thus broken glasses gets into the arm ....
N the china artiste died becoz fish tank glass caused her throat main artery to 'burst' n lots of lost blood.... so it's not to pour water but to be vigilant n not complacent

Last edited:

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Chio bu really can get lots of subscribers and sponsors.

1.4M subscribers. One of her video she mentioned her sponsors mail her many types of equipment without her asking...

For other male youtuber like joey it took him years of making videos then people start sponsoring him

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Can Betta be kept together with small fishes like platies, danios or guppies?

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Are the LFS in clementi, e.g C328, LFS aquarium, polyart still in operation?

and are these platy?

Wfe06fC.jpg

lKp5ZxT.jpg

Last edited:

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes still open, close on Sunday.

Yes, platy.

Thanks, moi boy's aquarium just arrived... :D

i39OPkU.jpg

Dun know how long he will be in this hobby .. I still have a 1ft glass tank in moi storeroom which I used to grow aqua plants last time... :D

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are the LFS in clementi, e.g C328, LFS aquarium, polyart still in operation?

and are these platy?

Wfe06fC.jpg

lKp5ZxT.jpg

Go to Seaview to buy at 60 cents apiece.The ones in the pics are feeder fishes.

I am also going this Sat to buy more platies at Seaview.Their stocks arrive every Sat and you can be sure to see me there.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Go to Seaview to buy at 60 cents apiece.The ones in the pics are feeder fishes.

I am also going this Sat to buy more platies at Seaview.Their stocks arrive every Sat and you can be sure to see me there.

Where is seaview ?
im live near west side, and i think C328 that block got many varieties of fish to choose from.... thats y i was thinking of going there..

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is seaview ?
im live near west side, and i think C328 that block got many varieties of fish to choose from.... thats y i was thinking of going there..

Nanyang Seaview Aquarium
8 Chencharu Link, Singapore 769197

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is seaview ?

Seaview is at Lorong Chencharu....It is where I go to escape from the family on Saturdays and even when I stayed with my parents at Bukit Merah last time,I still made trips to Seaview at Jln Kayu to get at least 20 pieces of platies every month.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Seaview is at Lorong Chencharu....It is where I go to escape from the family on Saturdays and even when I stayed with my parents at Bukit Merah last time,I still made trips to Seaview at Jln Kayu to get at least 20 pieces of platies every month.

wah, seaview kinda far...
think i just stick to C328 those LFS along there... :s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.