[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rootz

Reaction score
For range, I spend one day and one night there. Enough for the kids to see the farm and do the activities. But of cos, if time is a constraint, u can do pm at range. Need to see the list of activities.

六富村is nice. Been there a few times. Yr boys will like it. Has both suitable for teenagers and kids.

Hi.. thanks for your advise.. however the theme park at Gaoxiong is not interesting?
Also how long we need at cow range? 1 day?
Is 六富村 worth to go?

Thank you so much for your advise..

rootz

Reaction score
921 museum is very nice and educational for kids. I agree with Andrew.

And night market, is a must go de.

Your driver plan look ok, it's already pack so yilan is out.
大坑紙箱王主題館, just have a big fire, I don't think it's open, even it's open maybe certain part still under reno.
百菇莊, nearby is a tong tong dessert. very nice.
薰衣草森林, need to check if it's lavender season, if not don't waste your time.

Check out 921 earthquake museum in Taichung, very educational.
It's in your plan, I didn't notice. 霧峰地震博物館
Your driver didn't add any night market, check if have time for it, it's wasted not going.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone bough branded luggage in TW before or check them out before? Is it cheaper to buy there to SG? Going in oct, tot if there cheaper then maybe go there change a new luggage back to sg.

Last edited:

JoanneLoh13

Reaction score
So 六福村 need how long? So I shd not combine cow ranch and 六富村?

thank you all help n advise..

For range, I spend one day and one night there. Enough for the kids to see the farm and do the activities. But of cos, if time is a constraint, u can do pm at range. Need to see the list of activities.

六富村is nice. Been there a few times. Yr boys will like it. Has both suitable for teenagers and kids.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought branded luggage in TW before or check them out before? Is it cheaper to buy there to SG? Going in oct, tot if there cheaper then maybe go there change a new luggage back to sg.

not sure about branded ones ...
went dan shuei,
28" non-expandable is 1200 twd
24" aluminium expandable is 1500twd

our qoo10 portal seems to be much cheaper ...
however, if u purchase a luggage there, you can save up your check in luggage from sin to tpe ...

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure about branded ones ...
went dan shuei,
28" non-expandable is 1200 twd
24" aluminium expandable is 1500twd

our qoo10 portal seems to be much cheaper ...
however, if u purchase a luggage there, you can save up your check in luggage from sin to tpe ...

lol, my trip already included check in of luggage so no diff for me. I'm looking for those branded kind as I want a lasting luggage. If those buy and throw de sg chiantown and like you said qoo10 also alot and cheaper too.

Anyone know?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bough branded luggage in TW before or check them out before? Is it cheaper to buy there to SG? Going in oct, tot if there cheaper then maybe go there change a new luggage back to sg.

Yesterday saw marina square got big promo.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
lol, my trip already included check in of luggage so no diff for me. I'm looking for those branded kind as I want a lasting luggage. If those buy and throw de sg chiantown and like you said qoo10 also alot and cheaper too.

Anyone know?

Taiwan might cost more then you buy in sg for popular brand.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Anyone know?

Goggle, How strong is your luggage? by skyscanner sg. They even use car to test.

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
Luggage is actually cheaper in Singapore if you compare by value. Anyway cheap or expensive luggage both also got chance to get thrown by airport crew. If not traveling often it shouldn't matter

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is not really such thing as a must visit nm... It's only the food or stuff that U want to buy

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luggage is actually cheaper in Singapore if you compare by value. Anyway cheap or expensive luggage both also got chance to get thrown by airport crew. If not traveling often it shouldn't matter

I would usually buy a reasonable one, not those expensive ones ...
like u mentioned, you would feel heart pain when u see your expensive luxury luggage being thrown out and swing around ...

For minor damages, such as scratches here n there, usually the travel insurance and airline companies wont compensate ... Unless big issue such as handle dropped off or cracks etc ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.