Nvidia Shield TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokqj88

Reaction score
Read many posts but no good answer. How can inise shield to watch local mediacorp channels ? I have dvb-t2 antenna but it's not usb. Will it work if I buy a dongle ?

ac3knight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read many posts but no good answer. How can inise shield to watch local mediacorp channels ? I have dvb-t2 antenna but it's not usb. Will it work if I buy a dongle ?

Won't work. Only very few and specific tunners work (e.g. hauppage mentioned in overseas forums). Even then, not sure if these tunners support Singapore frequencies.

toocoolz

Reaction score
I recently registered for the GeForce Now account but can't seem to load any games on GeForce Now. I went to settings menu to test connection but I get an error or no network prompt. However I am able to load youtube and other apps normally. Anyone face this issue as well?

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recently registered for the GeForce Now account but can't seem to load any games on GeForce Now. I went to settings menu to test connection but I get an error or no network prompt. However I am able to load youtube and other apps normally. Anyone face this issue as well?
using any ad blocker?

grynove

Reaction score
chat with them. the support is good!

my shield now on bootloop since the new oreo. the support say sorry out of warranty. cannot do anything.

anyone can help to revive my shield 2015 16gb ??

i manage to use adb to flash all. still not booting.
zzzz

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
my shield now on bootloop since the new oreo. the support say sorry out of warranty. cannot do anything.

zzzz
Wow if u did an adb reload of the firmware and still bootloop, highly likely its a hardware failure man

grynove

Reaction score
fml then. haiz. my only resource for streaming weekend EPL. lol

occasionally. it will go to setup screen. while changing the region language. rebooted again.

Last edited:

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

zzzz
are u able to go into fastboot. so long u got fastboot everything is cool

grynove

Reaction score
yes i did the flash one by one. not the bat, so as long as still can go fastboot. there still hope?

zehn

Reaction score
Toggle app not working for me on the new firmware. Anyone got it working? Got a black screen.

My toggle app version 3.4.2. What version is working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.