Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean38

Reaction score
That is why rigrig and jamie we all have been thru dis and argued wif the AL and dey even scold umus wateva dey can scold. But dese runners must be taught a lesson wat i suggest is maybe like i say here whoever is daring enough maybe we form our own watch group or community to stop dis. Yes it was our fault at first for taking and we have learnt our lesson but its wether we are willing to out a stop to dis? True the pokice cant be dere 24/7 but maybe like people like us can do something dont u agree?

biol007

Reaction score
That is why rigrig and jamie we all have been thru dis and argued wif the AL and dey even scold umus wateva dey can scold. But dese runners must be taught a lesson wat i suggest is maybe like i say here whoever is daring enough maybe we form our own watch group

or community to stop dis. Yes it was our fault at first for taking and we have learnt our lesson but its wether we are

willing to out a stop to dis? True the pokice cant be dere 24/7 but maybe like people like us can do something dont u agree?

i agreed.. lets form a group to stop all this ****!!

maxphreak

Reaction score
These AL will only continue to "suck" your income dry by deferring payments after payments. In the end - you lose all your income just by "supplementing" them these uncalled for payments. If you read through this thread from the beginning - the advices given by all of us all are the same throughout -
1. Inform your NOK and workplace
2. Make police report and follow up with them of any disturbances - Hp numbers and suspicious characters loitering around your unit
3. Install CCTV and turn on the motion detector.
4. Change your numbers and bank accounts (If nvr change also can - but endure the barrage of threats)
5. If your neighbourhood got some watch group or something liddat, inform them and your neighbours to help look out for the AL runners or suspicious characters.
6. Last but not least - STOP Funding Criminals - These ALs will use your money or deffered payments to fund runners to harrass you or other borrowers.
Stop the cycle and let us turn the table by "sucking" them dry of their illegitimate business.
Whatever it is - turn to family or support groups for your mental support. God's will - i am sure we can overcome these scums.

maxphreak

Reaction score
No point guys cause the ALs never show their face or be physically there to harass. They would only hire school students or teenagers to do their dirty job of harrasing borrowers. Besides - we dont want to be on the wrong side of the law by being vigilantes. Since we are victims of scams and extortion - let the law handle them.
And i know it wont be immediate or fast - but trust our police chaps doing their work - if they never do anything - the police force will also look bad. Recently there are numerous arrests made and the media also played the "intimidation" card by "showcasing" the arrests and "reminding" them on the work the police force is taking.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
So far only love letter to him and neighbors. Cos he installed CCTV. I keep telling him don’t pay since June. He also scared. Now he just hiong and haven’t pay for a month. Installed cctv and dare the AL to come up his house. His neighbors all also going to help to monitor and catch.

Hi bro thanks for your advice...will go over soon... did anyone went up to his house or anything?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Bump this. Good points for those who are feeling lost and afraid.

Do not give in to those bloodsuckers. Save the money for yourself and buy a cctv which is affordable as $50.

These AL will only continue to "suck" your income dry by deferring payments after payments. In the end - you lose all your income just by "supplementing" them these uncalled for payments. If you read through this thread from the beginning - the advices given by all of us all are the same throughout -
1. Inform your NOK and workplace
2. Make police report and follow up with them of any disturbances - Hp numbers and suspicious characters loitering around your unit
3. Install CCTV and turn on the motion detector.
4. Change your numbers and bank accounts (If nvr change also can - but endure the barrage of threats)
5. If your neighbourhood got some watch group or something liddat, inform them and your neighbours to help look out for the AL runners or suspicious characters.
6. Last but not least - STOP Funding Criminals - These ALs will use your money or deffered payments to fund runners to harrass you or other borrowers.
Stop the cycle and let us turn the table by "sucking" them dry of their illegitimate business.
Whatever it is - turn to family or support groups for your mental support. God's will - i am sure we can overcome these scums.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
So far only love letter to him and neighbors. Cos he installed CCTV. I keep telling him don’t pay since June. He also scared. Now he just hiong and haven’t pay for a month. Installed cctv and dare the AL to come up his house. His neighbors all also going to help to monitor and catch.

Did he change his number? Thanks for answering. I have already did the same, I blocked all their numbers and ignore all unknown call currently.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
of cos i cant stop them but just wanna let u know my case is i owe a total of around 8k 6 stalls. got painted few times and letters within the month. at first damn scared too but after the first paint i start to think come do already confirm wont pay. second and third comes feel like normal already just go thru procedure call 999 take statement thats it. my advice is just change number dun let them have anyway to contact you. slowly they will feel come do your house also cant contact you whats the point. like one way and they have to pay runner to do it. i can say they are quite at a losing end also at this point. they cant show up in person also can get in touch with you. what they are best at is always act fierce in msg i feel is pretty weak.
Yours is deffered loan or weekly loan...ya my case also same la.paint lock letters pattern all Chu finished now they LAN LAN write of me Liao .spend time on finding new customer better for them

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
He blocked all. And even though number never change. Sometimes on and off unknown numbers will call. But funny thing is no WhatsApp messages. So he also don’t care.

Did he change his number? Thanks for answering. I have already did the same, I blocked all their numbers and ignore all unknown call currently.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Good one. No point paying them at all. Especially after they paint lock and letters. They also can’t force you to pay anything.

Yours is deffered loan or weekly loan...ya my case also same la.paint lock letters pattern all Chu finished now they LAN LAN write of me Liao .spend time on finding new customer better for them

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh about this. You have to apologise profusely to your NOK and family members. Nothing they say or do can make you feel any worse. Just a handle your own emotional stress for now. Hang in there and don’t give in to those suckers.

Been very stress and down, had notify my nok but everyone just very disappointed to me. I don’t have the ability to pay them anymore also. Waiting for town council approval now, have already lodge police report. Thanks.

Dean38

Reaction score
its bot being vigilantes but is to help catch and call the police and its to helo dose dat are really2 afraid...and some can be innocent also..dese AL pray on debtors vut dey also prey on the weak and innocent den nvr even took money on dem. Besides us here dere are more out dere dat are afraid to come forward.

biol007

Reaction score
its bot being vigilantes but is to help catch and call the police and its to helo dose dat are really2 afraid...and some can be innocent also..dese AL pray on debtors vut dey also prey on the weak and innocent den nvr even took money on dem. Besides us here dere are more out dere dat are afraid to come forward.

hello hi where i can get financial asisstant asap?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to be scare of them. They are also using those runners to do their dirty business. They won’t dare to come in bright daylight. Even night, they see cctv and will not forward with their plans. Now runners tio and will kenah very jiaklat.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am new here. I got 20AL and amount of 80k. Been stopped paying them for few weeks. So far one come up write on wall. Still prepare for the worst to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.