[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for fans of witcher series. superman actor will be acting as geralt.

34eszm0.jpg
I'm waiting for it

Sent from HUAWEI NEO-L29 using GAGT

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought Spiderman at $68

altho havent complete Kiwami 2
should complete this weekend :)

greenbellpepper

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Got some problem with psn sharing. I was able to activate my kid's ps4 as the primary account. He is using my user name (the one with ps+) to download games and we share the purchased and free games all fine. He plays the games using his own user name and it works. But when it comes to GTA V, the ps4 doesn't allow him to play online on his local user account. It says,"you must be signed in to psn to play gta online". So basically, he switches local user and uses my account on his ps4 just to go play online.

Is it supposed to be like that? Did I miss anything? All the while I thought if there is an active ps+ in a ps4 all accounts can go online. Now he's downloading fortnite and were wondering if it will also be a problem.

Any help guys? Thanks in advance!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Got some problem with psn sharing. I was able to activate my kid's ps4 as the primary account. He is using my user name (the one with ps+) to download games and we share the purchased and free games all fine. He plays the games using his own user name and it works. But when it comes to GTA V, the ps4 doesn't allow him to play online on his local user account. It says,"you must be signed in to psn to play gta online". So basically, he switches local user and uses my account on his ps4 just to go play online.

Is it supposed to be like that? Did I miss anything? All the while I thought if there is an active ps+ in a ps4 all accounts can go online. Now he's downloading fortnite and were wondering if it will also be a problem.

Any help guys? Thanks in advance!
Did you create your son's account as a "child account", linked to your own account? Child account meaning for someone under 18, thus may not be able to play GTA V.

If that's not the case, then have to check GTA itself whether it can be shared (I remember it is sharable). Did you buy any DLC for GTA V, like those 'shark cards', ie. their version of microtransaction (those I don't think are sharable).

Did you try sharing of other games, like those PS+ free games and does that work?

shin7829

Reaction score
Why I keep getting a ps plus error when I am already a member ?

Try every means and its still not able to resolve !!!!

Elysium87

Reaction score
whoever bought the qisahn 49 mystery box

well..we got **** a bit

elder scroll online
ff12
tales from the borderland
destiny 2
troll and i
battleborn

tales from the borderland was free on psplus right?

my fren bought the gamebusted, it was much better. had ff15 royal edition le

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
destiny 2 also near end of year.
Because it's free for PS Plus.. thats y they out to clear stock since not easy to sell anymore. Where got give u gd stuff 1?

well..we got **** a bit

elder scroll online
ff12
destiny 2
troll and i
battleborn

Told u guys its Destiny 2 liao :s13:

Last edited:

Charles_Chi4

Reaction score

well..we got **** a bit

elder scroll online
ff12
destiny 2
troll and i
battleborn

tales from the borderland was free on psplus right?

my fren bought the gamebusted, it was much better. had ff15 royal edition le

I think mostly R2

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.