Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They can’t threaten you much as they still need to abide by the IPTO regulations. Just try and arrange with them or just tell them to do whatever they want. By the end of the day, they want their money back.

s.e collector never be nice. Die also have to pay yesterday spoken to a rude lady it doesn't give a concern of how you explain they ended up said wasting their time to hear nonsense and excuses.

I don't have much friends. Those friend of mine only came up to me when they need something or else when I try to contact it can never be that easy when they forever left my message on read unless when they need help.

at this point, I only can relay to myself. Non of the people could help me. Not trying to look pathetic I have been working blindly for nearly a year and I realised I don't keep my relative contact at all. It would need sometime to contact time in a hardest way but anything I will give a try at least it might help with less stress against with moneylender.

This year is really a size of rock hitting on my toe. After payment settled I need to love my money and spend wise is most important.

cheesebuurger

Reaction score
A little update : collector told me to return a $100 first the rest can wait for pay day. But still not sure if I can keep my job. That will have to wait on Monday.

They can’t threaten you much as they still need to abide by the IPTO regulations. Just try and arrange with them or just tell them to do whatever they want. By the end of the day, they want their money back.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s good to hear. That’s always a way to resolve it. For your job wise, maybe start looking for new one? Unless your boss is understanding enough on your situation. Your licensed one not so bad. My buddy no choice had to leave his job cos those AL harassed until office phone ringing off the hook. Now he is doing some free lance and still able to survive.

A little update : collector told me to return a $100 first the rest can wait for pay day. But still not sure if I can keep my job. That will have to wait on Monday.

Takeshii

Reaction score
I got scammed by uml, now they demanding money from me, blocked all of them, they threatened to make a fb post with my face, did anyone here experienced the fb post threat before and did it happen? Deleted all my social media tho

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
How they scam you? Tsf money to your bank account? Best to lodge a police report and inform your friends about the scam.

They can easily obtain photo on Facebook just to make a threat. Do not give in to their stupid stunts. Those pusśy are nothing.

I got scammed by uml, now they demanding money from me, blocked all of them, they threatened to make a fb post with my face, did anyone here experienced the fb post threat before and did it happen? Deleted all my social media tho

Headached

Reaction score
Best is dont take from any lenders. I approached silver lining for help with my license one. So far they still call me and chase me for payment but there is nothing i can do but let them chase. Keep sending collector to my house every now and then.
Just call the ml tell u not effort to pay..tell them u want monthly plan ur budget every month 150-300.. they will installment until 8-16month ( depend ur loan)...my case 7ml i settle my own call them..

Takeshii

Reaction score
How they scam you? Tsf money to your bank account? Best to lodge a police report and inform your friends about the scam.

They can easily obtain photo on Facebook just to make a threat. Do not give in to their stupid stunts. Those pusśy are nothing.

Yes, they xfer money to my bank account without telling me and demand more money in return, xfer me 600, I return the 600 but now they demanding 900 so I block all of them. Threatening to burn my house and post on fb.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Just call the ml tell u not effort to pay..tell them u want monthly plan ur budget every month 150-300.. they will installment until 8-16month ( depend ur loan)...my case 7ml i settle my own call them..

My ML got few good and few fxxk up one. Anyway all had send letter of demand to me liao. Some send 2 to 3 liao. Some guai lan one everyday call me even i told them i need some time to clear. But no money mean no money. Everyday call me also no use

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
How did they get your bank account in the first place? You can just tell them you will report the account for the transaction.

Most people here don’t even want to return and thank them for the free money instead. Hahaha.

But just ignore them. They are trying their luck as well.

Yes, they xfer money to my bank account without telling me and demand more money in return, xfer me 600, I return the 600 but now they demanding 900 so I block all of them. Threatening to burn my house and post on fb.

cheesebuurger

Reaction score
I'm curious at one point, will they be asking you to pay full amount if they keep on send letter to your house?

My ML got few good and few fxxk up one. Anyway all had send letter of demand to me liao. Some send 2 to 3 liao. Some guai lan one everyday call me even i told them i need some time to clear. But no money mean no money. Everyday call me also no use

cheesebuurger

Reaction score
actually one of the ml call my colleague for once after they denied mention they did not call any of my work place people. I believe the collector isn't only just one which is pretty freak out.

I have been looking for new job to mentally prepare if anything happen on Monday at least I have a new job to slide out my next payment.

That’s good to hear. That’s always a way to resolve it. For your job wise, maybe start looking for new one? Unless your boss is understanding enough on your situation. Your licensed one not so bad. My buddy no choice had to leave his job cos those AL harassed until office phone ringing off the hook. Now he is doing some free lance and still able to survive.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it’s only fair you explain to your neighbors as well. It’s their home too. What you could do maybe offer to pay for cctv for them to install. And maybe together you all can catch any suspicious character wandering around? 1 cctv only about less than $50.

Yeah get a cctv camera and a recorder, put a harddisk and linked to router can remote monitoring. i got still have an unused analog camera and a second hand dvr, you want pm me :)

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Erm.. I don’t need it. Hahaha. It was my buddy who got into the whole AL thingy. Hahaha

Yeah get a cctv camera and a recorder, put a harddisk and linked to router can remote monitoring. i got still have an unused analog camera and a second hand dvr, you want pm me :)

chulu2810

Reaction score
s.e collector never be nice. Die also have to pay yesterday spoken to a rude lady it doesn't give a concern of how you explain they ended up said wasting their time to hear nonsense and excuses.

I don't have much friends. Those friend of mine only came up to me when they need something or else when I try to contact it can never be that easy when they forever left my message on read unless when they need help.

at this point, I only can relay to myself. Non of the people could help me. Not trying to look pathetic I have been working blindly for nearly a year and I realised I don't keep my relative contact at all. It would need sometime to contact time in a hardest way but anything I will give a try at least it might help with less stress against with moneylender.

This year is really a size of rock hitting on my toe. After payment settled I need to love my money and spend wise is most important.
Hi... I am new in this forum. Bear with me.
I had both debt. Licensed ones I did seek silver lining for help n they did assist to neg with LML from weekly to mthly. Got 6LML close to total of 10k plus. UML got a couple.
For LML, those GL ones I complain to ROM (registry of money lender) cause I suspect they sell contacts to UML. After that they did tone down a bit.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
And the UML ones? You stop paying as well?

Hi... I am new in this forum. Bear with me.
I had both debt. Licensed ones I did seek silver lining for help n they did assist to neg with LML from weekly to mthly. Got 6LML close to total of 10k plus. UML got a couple.
For LML, those GL ones I complain to ROM (registry of money lender) cause I suspect they sell contacts to UML. After that they did tone down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.