Senior Mentor
Reaction score
concert grp pics

DmlRczVUYAAADBI.jpg

DmlRdaPVAAAlucv.jpg

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont know my YT recommend me watching this..

Must be i watching too many Sunmi related videos.

Now imagine sleeping in between them on Sunday Morning~:s34::crazy:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sunmi Achieves First Ever Perfect All-Kill With “Siren”

ichart.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Berry Good’s Sehyung To Temporarily Halt Activities Due To Injury

DmkLfAeUYAEeW9t.jpg
Berry Good’s Sehyung will be receiving treatment for an ankle injury, temporarily halting activities.

Berry Good’s agency JTG Entertainment released a statement saying, “On September 8, while attending the 2018 DMC Festival’s Korean Music Wave, Sehyung fractured her ankle while getting out of the car. After consulting with a doctor, we have decided to temporarily halt her activities. Sehyung’s health is the top priority, and we will do our best for a fast recovery.”

The same day, Sehyung addressed fans with a post through Berry Good’s official social media, sharing, “Hello, this is Sehyung. While getting out of the car today, I fractured my ankle and went to the hospital for emergency treatment. I was told that I have to be treated for four weeks. I’ll recover quickly and greet fans in great condition. Once again, I’m sorry, and I love you all a lot.” Many fans have been sending their wishes for a fast recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.