Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALhere

Reaction score
You work this line, don’t tell me you all can guarantee everyone will pay up. No money how to pay? Nobody force you all to force lend them also. So there is a risk. They knife point you to lend them?

Of course not, we also wont take risk in lending them the money if we know they can't pay ma.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Like I care you get your money back or not? We are here to help people who having stress on facing you idiots. No one here gives a shït about you bloodsuckers.

You all don’t get caught because you all not in Singapore. Have to be on the run forever. Pathetic.

Goodluck then.. Have you seen the news saying AL getting caught? Like i care you have respect for us anot...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Nobody care. We are here to encourage those poor debtors to stop funding you criminals. I have nothing to be afraid of any threats or shït stories you want to tell here. Note that with you signing in, police can track your IP address.

Of course not, we also wont take risk in lending them the money if we know they can't pay ma.

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People no money.. Why accept the loan in the first place knowing they can't pay? End up the capital money also nvr pay and act blur say nvr take loan.. Then you ask your buddy. Why he took the loan in the first place? The AL force bank in the money to him? Held him up at knife point ask him to take the loan?
Desperate people do resort to illogical means.
In the 1st place, to target such a vulnerable group itself is a losing business.
And often the terms and conditions are skewed. So why be AL?

ALhere

Reaction score
Like I care you get your money back or not? We are here to help people who having stress on facing you idiots. No one here gives a shït about you bloodsuckers.

You all don’t get caught because you all not in Singapore. Have to be on the run forever. Pathetic.

Well, i also wanna give advice.. Since dont have money pay and dont want to face us 'idiots' Just dont take the loan in the first place? why dont want look for friends or family for help..

And what makes you think that we all not in Singapore?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
People here, this is why you should never give in to the fears of all these Chao Ah Long. They so puśsy til they don’t even dare to get caught. Coz they are on the run themselves.

See this stupid AL came in here to declare his whatever shït theory as though people will start paying. What a douche.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Singapore or not, wish you end up in prison soon. Go in and tio cane and sit longer.

Well, i also wanna give advice.. Since dont have money pay and dont want to face us 'idiots' Just dont take the loan in the first place? why dont want look for friends or family for help..

And what makes you think that we all not in Singapore?

ALhere

Reaction score
In the 1st place, to target such a vulnerable group itself is a losing business.

Yes.. They are deperate meaning they really need help to solve some issues. Of course we also have to assess the situation the person is in... Maybe it is just a down period for him... and he/she just need a little help.. Well, some people are grateful of the 'help'.. we are also not all unreasonable..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
How they become AL, seriously they chose that path themselves. But to force and threaten people. Or burn house. They deserve to be burnt in hell. Tonight pls go back with all of the hungry ghost.

Takeshii

Reaction score
How they become AL, seriously they chose that path themselves. But to force and threaten people. Or burn house. They deserve to be burnt in hell. Tonight pls go back with all of the hungry ghost.

Agree, immoral *******s, destroying ppl lives just to extort their hard earned money. Karma will find its way back to them.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Tell it to those people whom you helped and ended up having their jobs lost and house burnt and into depression.

So nothing you said or going to say is going to justify your actions. Don’t think you lend money is to help. You all pretty much ruined others life as well. Mai Kong ******** wei here, Chao Ah Gua. You think people very grateful for your help? They also gei tio die die have to pay to avoid harassments or threats. Don’t think until you sibey noble.

Yes.. They are deperate meaning they really need help to solve some issues. Of course we also have to assess the situation the person is in... Maybe it is just a down period for him... and he/she just need a little help.. Well, some people are grateful of the 'help'.. we are also not all unreasonable..

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People always say is his friend, relatives or other normally is himself. Face so important meh ? Owe people money just admit it.

Erm.. I don’t need it. Hahaha. It was my buddy who got into the whole AL thingy. Hahaha

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I just hate Chao Ah long. I have witnessed too many people surrounding me all becos of Chao Ah Long. So you don’t know, Mai act smart. Nothing to admit since I am just here to help others rather than your arrogant attitude.

People always say is his friend, relatives or other normally is himself. Face so important meh ? Owe people money just admit it.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
By the way, I just lodged an online police report. Hope they can track your IP address down. And then you enjoy few good years in Prison and tio cane.

Goodluck then.. Have you seen the news saying AL getting caught? Like i care you have respect for us anot...

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
Hai , im new here, i already paid up my due, with illegal AL, and yet they still harrass and threaten me, what should i do?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Just ignore them. Install cctv and lodge police report. Don’t bother with them. They will suck you dry and then start to threaten you. Just don’t give in to them. No need to be scared of them.

Hai , im new here, i already paid up my due, with illegal AL, and yet they still harrass and threaten me, what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.