Going Taipei for concert again. :D

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

THen ur betta how? :s13:

kazuki666

THen ur betta how? :s13:
Siao liao... :p
I guess have to get my family to feed them while I am away. I intend to make it a short stay, go on Thu, Sat concert, Sun comes back.

yihao93

Siao liao... :p
I guess have to get my family to feed them while I am away. I intend to make it a short stay, go on Thu, Sat concert, Sun comes back.

Water change is most impt
Got feed or not also can lah they can 1wk no eat

Takagi

https://kktix.com/

May still have random tickets for Tier A level 2. But quite sad, the sales seem quite slow...

(I have a spare level 3 ticket. If you are keen, can pm me :) )
thx for the link

i know who is she but sadly dun think going tw again in yr end

i planning next yr then go liao:o

KYLee

Finding driver for taichung and noticed most of them offers the same or very similar itinerary : "台中旅店出發、台中在地早餐、新社古堡莊園、百菇莊、中社花市、彩虹眷村、高美濕地、回台中逢甲夜市". Is there any other place in taichung worth going that i should tell my driver?

Adam80

Finding driver for taichung and noticed most of them offers the same or very similar itinerary : "台中旅店出發、台中在地早餐、新社古堡莊園、百菇莊、中社花市、彩虹眷村、高美濕地、回台中逢甲夜市". Is there any other place in taichung worth going that i should tell my driver?

Visiting two place a days is more than enough
Else u like running delivery
point a to b to c

calkel20

all these are done within a day recommanded by most private drivers leh

Then again some attractions pay money one.
U go in pay 150-200, you spend 1 hr there?
Usually i will spend slightly less than 2 hours.
So either your driver not very savvy with time or give you everything and then tell you no time.

kazuki666

Ask u all for advice. If I am travelling to Taipei on first week of Dec, Thu to Sun. Flying by budget airlines (scoot or jetstar) and staying in the business hotel at ximending. I checked Expedia is about around $800. This price is average for this period?

calkel20

Ask u all for advice. If I am travelling to Taipei on first week of Dec, Thu to Sun. Flying by budget airlines (scoot or jetstar) and staying in the business hotel at ximending. I checked Expedia is about around $800. This price is average for this period?

One night 800sgd???

KYLee

Then again some attractions pay money one.
U go in pay 150-200, you spend 1 hr there?
Usually i will spend slightly less than 2 hours.
So either your driver not very savvy with time or give you everything and then tell you no time.

ah forgot about entrance fee, strangely i enquired 3 drivers and all 3 drivers gave very similar recommendation..

Andrew833

I think this is basic attractions everyone visiting, that's why they standardise lol.
After 百菇莊, ask driver to stop at tong tong dessert, very nice.
If you find which attraction you don't like and change to other but must tell driver before hand for him to plan the route.
921 earthquake museum worth visiting.

Andrew833

ah forgot about entrance fee, strangely i enquired 3 drivers and all 3 drivers gave very similar recommendation..

Entrance fee can be use to offset if you buy thing, check with them when you paying the entrance fee.

KYLee

I think this is basic attractions everyone visiting, that's why they standardise lol.
After 百菇莊, ask driver to stop at tong tong dessert, very nice.
If you find which attraction you don't like and change to other but must tell driver before hand for him to plan the route.
921 earthquake museum worth visiting.

thank you for ur recommandation!!

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.