Apple Watch Series 4

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The physical size will be a little larger too, but was said to be thinner than Series 3.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to buy iwatch but what's the different for aluminium and stainless steel ****

seems like since I'm on m1 network, there's not a need for me to get the cellular version

just check seems like my above questions not applicable of I want to get the stainless version

Last edited:

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Alu will corrode and dent easily compare to steel

Wanted to buy iwatch but what's the different for aluminium and stainless steel ****

seems like since I'm on m1 network, there's not a need for me to get the cellular version

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else. I am actually allergic to aluminum. Wearing it for a period of time actually causes itchiness around the heart rate sensor area.
Changed to ss, problem solved. So it’s ss for me..

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
never have a iwatch before so potentially hooting this series 4

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The price up so much

$799 for 44mm cellular

So old straps can use on series 4 mah?

Actually I am very excited about this new release. $799 compared to typical luxury watch (Rolex, Tudor etc...) is not expensive. Wearing a luxury watch is like wearing an awesome timepiece hence ppl willing to invest and pass down to next generation. I think this $799 is worth investing because it may save ppl’s life.

If detects irregularities during physical exercises, can prompt person to rest. Maybe future can have early detection prior to stroke etc...I think this is a product that will change our lives

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I am very excited about this new release. $799 compared to typical luxury watch (Rolex, Tudor etc...) is not expensive. Wearing a luxury watch is like wearing an awesome timepiece hence ppl willing to invest and pass down to next generation. I think this $799 is worth investing because it may save ppl’s life.

If detects irregularities during physical exercises, can prompt person to rest. Maybe future can have early detection prior to stroke etc...I think this is a product that will change our lives

Now comes the problem.... do you know how to interpret the irregularities ?

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Ignore the rest.
Now is which colour n size shld I get?

I am a guy using stainless steel series 0 38mm.
Shld I consider 40 or 44?

Gold look nice but is it will like ah Pek?
Wat colour would u all choose?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Strange the stainless steel don’t have the non cellular version.

Vodka Pear, I would recommend the silver stainless steel. Reason is because you can polish away fine scratches. I used both before (Gen 1) but seems like stainless steel very prone to scratches but easy to polish. The others once scratch, can’t do anything. I feel stainlsss steel quite prone to scratches compared to aluminum

espano

Reaction score
I am wondering those on Number Share, would i be able to transfer the Number Share from my old Apple Watch to the new one?

Singtel FAQ did not address this.

karenwoods

Reaction score
I am wondering those on Number Share, would i be able to transfer the Number Share from my old Apple Watch to the new one?

Singtel FAQ did not address this.

Yes you can. What SingTel will do is that they will cancel your current number share and then reset for new watch. No extra charges. That's what they did for me when i had to change my the Apple Watch I had dropped with a new watch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.