EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

Z_Dash

Master Member
Reaction score
NFP only good with BOC card right? i dont have BOC

Yup.....best with BOC family card for 5% cashback.

Also auto topup has admin fee of $0.50 if activate on the credit card itself (which has NFP).....and $0.25 only if adding to non-credit card NFP cards.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NETS appointed to handle transactions on unified e-payment platform at hawker centres, coffee shops

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-platform-hawker-centre-coffee-shops-10707954

more-epayment-options-for-consumers.jpg

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
i don't see why this will not be accorded cashback/pts under dining cat. we shud be encouraging cashless with benefits, not the other way.

dc10000

Reaction score
Sauce? Use cc at hawker not dining category?

nowadays with cc always excluding ezlink and nfp... i am more pessimistic.

its not dining when u topup nfp. the mcc code should be prepaid card i think? stand to be corrected

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays with cc always excluding ezlink and nfp... i am more pessimistic.

its not dining when u topup nfp. the mcc code should be prepaid card i think? stand to be corrected

dun think there is any top up. can use masters, visa, amex.

royalmix

Master Member
Reaction score
they're allowing MC/Visa/AMEX for the initial 10 payment schemes to roll out.
no need kancheong, the local banks own NETS, they will want it to succeed, so wait for credit card promos, already existing paywaves should qualify for rebates?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no need kancheong, the local banks own NETS, they will want it to succeed, so wait for credit card promos, already existing paywaves should qualify for rebates?

yes there likely to be promos. But dun think it is paywave. Need to scan a unified QR code.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.