[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy from qisahn via Qoo10. So far I saw lowest was $599 which is same as his shop price n shopee but when Qooo10 offers $50 coupon, u can use it to offset. Also can buy $600 GC at $588 n additional 1% shopback n not forgetting your CC points when u buy GC

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T
wah..ps4 pro still so ex in sg?

i bought mine last july at net price SGD482 in lazada..with local official warranty and all.. (granted i made used of vouchers and LiveUp Membership rebates then).

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this type of thinking where quantity (game length) over quality is something i cannot abide or agree with...

it's like saying 'might as well use $30 to buy 6 big macs since there's alot of meat than a single piece of premium sirloin'.

Not saying DQ is bad game as compared to spider-man but both games are apple and oranges. If you want to make recommendations based on your preference of the nature of the game itself (JRPG vs open world actionadventure), then it's completely valid. But you are want to make recommendation because one game is longer than another, then that's a complete moot opinion.

Is The Lord of The Rings extended edition a better movie than the godfather as it's longer as a movie, thus more 'movie' for your buck?

Art (including games, movies and music and books) should not be judged based on their quantity (length).

your argument is valid if we are comparing which game is better but not relevant in our discussion because we are not saying which game is better, but which game we would buy and enjoy more.

nobody here is a cliche gamer who only enjoys one genre so theres zero point in raising that here. everyone here play games regardless if it's rpg, fps or rts.

we all know that spiderman is good too but like i mentioned, it's shorter than ideal and since both dq and spiderman came out together, i would have bought dq if i knew spiderman was so short. esp since spiderman alr has a dlc that is half it's price...

not to mention that lotr trilogy sucks compared to godfather

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
your argument is valid if we are comparing which game is better but not relevant in our discussion because we are not saying which game is better, but which game we would buy and enjoy more.

nobody here is a cliche gamer who only enjoys one genre so theres zero point in raising that here. everyone here play games regardless if it's rpg, fps or rts.

we all know that spiderman is good too but like i mentioned, it's shorter than ideal and since both dq and spiderman came out together, i would have bought dq if i knew spiderman was so short. esp since spiderman alr has a dlc that is half it's price...

not to mention that lotr trilogy sucks compared to godfather

Bro. Different genre.

At least compare lotr to game of thrones.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dl fifa19 and pes19 to try. Only played before winning eleven on ps2, I can't get used to the controls in fifa.
firstly, u must learn to jockey.... ie fight for positioning/hold your ground

after that is just creating passing patterns and angles for passing... learning 1-2 simple ball control skills will help... the key is not to always look to dribble pass defenders

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Dq is cheaper and more game lenght out of it.. I will have chose dq over Spiderman. Only get spiderman when there is sale and complete edition

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Dq is what?

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
wah..ps4 pro still so ex in sg?

i bought mine last july at net price SGD482 in lazada..with local official warranty and all.. (granted i made used of vouchers and LiveUp Membership rebates then).

PS4 pro???

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. Different genre.

At least compare lotr to game of thrones.

did u not read what i wrote?

like i said, i am not saying which is better, but which one i would buy in hindsight.

this is my own preference and the point of these 2 games being "different genre" is irrelevant. it's like asking which drink your friend wan to drink, coke or sugar cane?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
did u not read what i wrote?

like i said, i am not saying which is better, but which one i would buy in hindsight.

this is my own preference and the point of these 2 games being "different genre" is irrelevant. it's like asking which drink your friend wan to drink, coke or sugar cane?

OK bro got it.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hTZ2G6sl.png

This will never happened on PSN Plus.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FIFA 19 demo was out last night and I have to admit that the graphics and the players look amazing. The timed finishes also added a certain difficulty to scoring a goal.

I preordered the game in July/aug.. still got another 1 week+ to go :D

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a 4k tv, but if I go 4k on the PS4 pro, the FPS will drop to 30 if I’m not wrong. Never purchase a ps before, was thinking of getting this because Spider-Man is my fav superhero lol.
Should I buy from lazada or qisahn ah?

Tbh so far the games released don't have significant performance or visual eye candy on the PS4 Pro over the normal PS4.. so if you're on a budget, the choice is clear.

But if you're not on a budget, you don't have to choose :o

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hTZ2G6sl.png

This will never happened on PSN Plus.

i lol when they say u cant backup pokemon saves

stu4rt86

Reaction score
Anyone plays ps4 on predator x34p ultrawide.. read online abt how images are stretched on got letter boxing .. just wondering if its annoying before i invest in the monitor so i can use for my pc too

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone plays ps4 on predator x34p ultrawide.. read online abt how images are stretched on got letter boxing .. just wondering if its annoying before i invest in the monitor so i can use for my pc too

I play my PS4 Pro on Prism+ X340 (similar size/resolution). Images are indeed slightly stretched due to aspect ratio differences but no letter box, they're nicely filled to the edges of my screen.

stu4rt86

Reaction score
Thanks... its the aspect mode or something?

I play my PS4 Pro on Prism+ X340 (similar size/resolution). Images are indeed slightly stretched due to aspect ratio differences but no letter box, they're nicely filled to the edges of my screen.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.