3. Run tracking
4. Stream music from watch to BT headset
5. Paywave/Apple pay
6. Take bus/mrt

Others like time, calendar, etc I never list

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm getting tempted day by day and feel like ordering the SS one now and not having to wait for the approval of the ECG feature.

Is anyone trading in your existing Watch?

I think very little value to trade in.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Things i do on AW without iPhone/Celluar:
1. Step tracking
2. Swim tracking
3. Run tracking
5. Paywave/Apple pay
6. Take bus/mrt

AW can be used to take bus/mrt?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haizz....when will the 44mm standard SS be available for pickup at Apple Store...:(

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
How did you manage to get it on 21 Sept? I thought pickup is not available and delivery is 3-4 weeks later?

You keep trying to check out the item. It will show you options between delivery or pick up. Slots may appear even tho it says unavailable in the check out process. I managed to get one yesterday at 8pm.

So you add it to your bag like this. Then check out for the options
8WGgeuc.png

It will show you this and sometimes within this screen you can pick. Pick up.

The best way is to use the Apple store app cause it is fastest when you use Apple Pay

Last edited:

pangsaikang

Reaction score
You keep trying to check out the item. It will show you options between delivery or pick up. Slots may appear even tho it says unavailable in the check out process. I managed to get one yesterday at 8pm.

So you add it to your bag like this. Then check out for the options
8WGgeuc.png

It will show you this and sometimes within this screen you can pick. Pick up.
l1bVRcp.png

The best way is to use the Apple store app cause it is fastest when you use Apple Pay

for privacy sake why dont u just blank out ur email address. the whole world now know ur apple email a/c.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s not about riches. It’s about how one is more willing to spend on more premium product that they really love.

xiasuaykia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. You do not need the cellular version. In fact, you can be away from your phone while running. Your Apple Watch will record the data and later sync with your phone when you come close to it.

4. Does Apple Watch work with Spotify?
Limited functionality. Your best bet is still Apple Music.

Awesome! thanks for your replies!

One Last question, u were saying best bet is to use Apple Music, if i do not have my phone with me, how can I stream the music to my ear piece? If let say I'm getting the gps version.

xiasuaykia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Things i do on AW without iPhone/Celluar:
1. Step tracking
2. Swim tracking
3. Run tracking
5. Paywave/Apple pay
6. Take bus/mrt

How does this work? :)

pangsaikang

Reaction score

One Last question, u were saying best bet is to use Apple Music, if i do not have my phone with me, how can I stream the music to my ear piece? If let say I'm getting the gps version.

if u r using the gps version w/o ur phone around.sync ur play list to ur watch and BT to ear piece.

there is alot of infor in Apple website or use the Apple support Apps to speak to a staff via chat.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Apple Watch has built-in storage for you to store your playlists. So you can just stream your playlist wirelessly to your BT headphones while running without your phone.

xinzizu

Reaction score
Hi there, any one with cellular version Apple Watch can advise on the battery life with Celluar on whole day. Able to last for a day?

karenwoods

Reaction score
I absolutely love the cellular version. So convenient and I don’t have to carry my iPhone around.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.