Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
I would suggest those who lately joined to stop paying all these AL. Sorry to hear about the painting, Love letters and locks. Since it’s already been escalated to that, no point giving in to the fears by paying them.

My usual advice. Go Sim Lim Square. Get an affordable cctv and you will be able to have some peaceful nights. Stop putting yourself through this stress. What’s done cannot been undone. Learn from this mistake and never ever go back to those bloodsuckers.

Do we need permission to install cctv from town council or hdb?

stupidAL

Reaction score
Neighbor told me that yesterday there was 4 delivery of fast food which I never order, today another one food delivery and a delivery man who claimt that he is here to collect so called washing machine which I have sold, as someone told him to collect. Another way of harassing? Another tactic perhaps?

cause no money hire runner thats y change tactic, ask delivery boy come free ma

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
yes, bring a copy of ur police report to hdb and town council, when go town council tell them its urgent, they will escalate the process if not will take 2 weeks.

With the recorded footage, will SPF take action? Meaning will the go all out to get the culprit?

stupidAL

Reaction score
With the recorded footage, will SPF take action? Meaning will the go all out to get the culprit?

I belief yes, as police will assign 1 I.O to u mah just report everything to him but i hope i wont capture anything i just want my peace back...sigh...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Lodge a police report and see if they can get town council to install it. Or else, go get it yourself. Don’t waste anymore time, pls. The more you delay and they will just keep sending all these deliveries up.

Do we need permission to install cctv from town council or hdb?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You can see SPF Facebook or the Loanshark website that they have some wanted people? Captured cctv images.

Come on, how long you want to keep delaying and let them traumatise you?

Don’t let yourself suffer like that.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I had chi prev. If install at yr unit door, Don need their approval. If install at corridor premise, need their approval. I had 1 installed at my metal gate. Corridor got 2x install by SPF.

Lodge a police report and see if they can get town council to install it. Or else, go get it yourself. Don’t waste anymore time, pls. The more you delay and they will just keep sending all these deliveries up.

chulu2810

Reaction score
U will only have peace if they r caught or they give up... mine some give up. Some maybe waiting to take action. Like today just receive internet poster inform by friend. Checked thru past record n know which f##ker did it...

I belief yes, as police will assign 1 I.O to u mah just report everything to him but i hope i wont capture anything i just want my peace back...sigh...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol.. I got one told me waiting for food home delivery... I ignore him...

Another send florist deliver a flower basket. . Friend laugh at them saying already can't collect back still spent money.. only received 1...

cause no money hire runner thats y change tactic, ask delivery boy come free ma

chulu2810

Reaction score
I had one named same. I ran also n block his number. So far no sound or shadow. Maybe deter by the corridor camera.

Yes, a young msian guy, cahoot w another by the name Jacky.
Dun noe when will get harass again. Already reported police. By the way,runner even locked my gate with bicycle lock.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Once that happen, police will be more hardworking... it is vandalism offence to paint or paste their "artwk"

They want to paint u put president photo also same la. Only way to deter them is to pay them lo. And only way to stop them is endure and stop paying them

chulu2810

Reaction score
Those Don meet r likely msian LS. Local will still send their hunch dogs to chase or verify.

U guy had any face to face w their runners when do loans? Where they meet u to verify?
Believe those need to b careful to tackle.

If u know wont meet than no need scare. Runner only can lock door. Paint your door and write the wall. What else? The most lose face nia. Better than everyday stress about money. Go boro from relative also lose face.

Reaction score
LML is gonna contact me later .. anyone tried telling the LML that you got scam into loaning from loanshark that's why now can't afford payment ?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You think they will care? LML won’t care what stories you will tell them. All you can do is ask them to work out on a repayment scheme. They won’t be interested in any other stories. Tell them you need time and also a repayment plan. As you cant pay back.

LML is gonna contact me later .. anyone tried telling the LML that you got scam into loaning from loanshark that's why now can't afford payment ?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen this group on Facebook? Apparently they are also up to no good. They so called claimed to hunt AL down. But you need to pay a price for it before they entertain you. More like a scam. Also, they allowed some AL to post IC and photos of debtors. They themselves don’t want to report and have the photos removed. No need to seek help from this scammer Facebook account, your own bravery to face whatever that will come is going to help you more than adding more stress to pay this scammer page.
F9yZIh6.jpg

Reaction score
You think they will care? LML won’t care what stories you will tell them. All you can do is ask them to work out on a repayment scheme. They won’t be interested in any other stories. Tell them you need time and also a repayment plan. As you cant pay back.

Alright . Hopefully they are understanding enough ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.