Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$569 only. Difference quite big.
uzSHwIOl.jpg

Ignore my previous reply on $250. That is for previous itinerary.

Sent from HUAWEI VKY-L29 using GAGT

What app is this?

0limshs

Reaction score
I realise is it must to book room for 2 adults and 2 children? My children are both 6 and 9 years old and very small size, so when i did booking, i only book for 2 adults with twin beds. Will there be any problem during check in, am thinking worse case top up money for the two children right...

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realise is it must to book room for 2 adults and 2 children? My children are both 6 and 9 years old and very small size, so when i did booking, i only book for 2 adults with twin beds. Will there be any problem during check in, am thinking worse case top up money for the two children right...

need to check hotel child policy... some are free under certain age if using existing bedding but still need to comply with their max person per room... i suspect is for fire safety reason... coz they need to account for every customers in case there is a fire...

some hotel might be flexible... but i think the japs are not when it comes to safety...

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

better let ur accom know, and rebook if necessary. japanese very strict about such things, u may get thrown out if they find out got extra ppl

Witch King

Master Member
Reaction score
May I ask which cities in japan other than Osaka Kyoto and Hokkaido is suitable for a one year old baby?

0limshs

Reaction score
Wow really worry that we’ll be deny the room, guess i better email them and inform them...
First time visiting Japan with kids, didn’t know they were so strict until i read some posts here...

yukino

Reaction score
Anyone stayed in sunshine city prince hotel ikekuburo before? Is it quite a distance to train station?

thwysg

Reaction score

Aged 7 and above are chargeable in general. Aged 6 might be fine, depends on individual hotel. You must declare. Saw one TA user complaining she and her family (with 3 children) were left stranded in Nagano area in winter because she didn’t declare. And she blamed the ryokan for being so restricted. But it was her fault in the first place.

thwysg

Reaction score
Anyone stayed in sunshine city prince hotel ikekuburo before? Is it quite a distance to train station?

About 10-15 min walk. But lots of shops and eateries. Tokyu Hands just next door. If you’re taking limousine bus, they do service this hotel here too.

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aged 7 and above are chargeable in general. Aged 6 might be fine, depends on individual hotel. You must declare. Saw one TA user complaining she and her family (with 3 children) were left stranded in Nagano area in winter because she didn’t declare. And she blamed the ryokan for being so restricted. But it was her fault in the first place.

child policy varies widely... some hotel like Keio Plaza is 6 and below... while Southern Tower is 12 and below... u need to check specifically your hotel child policy...

Ryokans are generally very strict as most of them charged by per person... and most customers stayed there for recuperation and enjoy the peace... I noticed some ryokan dun even allow kids... or at least certain rooms/buildings no kids allowed... Once we wanted to book those comes with dinner but the hotels says the restaurant dun allow kids...

Dreaming

Reaction score
just wondering if i want to go disneyland and disneysea, can i explore it in one day? or two days is better?

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Train to KIX back! Haruka included

But the road itself need until next year golden week! more than half a year later

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wondering if i want to go disneyland and disneysea, can i explore it in one day? or two days is better?
Minimally need 2 days coz really a lot of things to do.
And I dunno if there are tickets that allow u to go both land and sea in a day. I only know of multi days tickets that allow u to go both in same day

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1 day each at least. the tickets are so expensive, make full use of the facility. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.