Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxphreak

Reaction score
People - its AL hunting victim season now - suddenly get calls from funny2 numbers. Now they smarter - they divert these number to a working number in other country so that it sounds like a real working mobile number to see whether u respond.
Once you call back and they answer - they will start their "selling" and pestering and begging for you to take loan.
Be vigilant - do not fall prey to these suckers.
More importantly - do not divulge your particulars in the hope of "enquiring" for loans with these cibxx kias...once they have your particulars - you have fallen into their trap and they will harras u again and again for your hard earned money.
Whoever here still having issues with UML - just remember - STOP FUNDING THESE CRIMINALS.
Pick up your courage to not entertain their bullshxx.
If even, just one of you continue to pay them - these monies will be used to fund their illegal activities and harrasments and hiring of runners to do their dirty work.
You pay = you have a temporary sense of peace. - What do you really gain from doing this?
Your money = used to harrass other borrowers - Think about it - can u sleep well knowing this?
cut the "funding" and let them bleed dry.
Keep your money - save it for better use for your family.
Take necessary steps as what the other brothers in this thread had mentioned.
God's will - Persevere and you will pull through.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You think AL or runner would dare knock on door? They are more scared of being caught.

Just get a cctv and reduce your stress level.

Opening up your door or switching on your lights all night won’t help. Get the cctv. Capture whoever or whatever activities outside your house anytime. Stop being so paranoid now. Get your act together. Act now and stop wasting time. CCTV top priority.

Guys guys, my neighbor just text me, saying maybe runner or AL knocking in my door just now, but already leave. Should I call police or make a report? Just wondering.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
You think AL or runner would dare knock on door? They are more scared of being caught.

Just get a cctv and reduce your stress level.

Opening up your door or switching on your lights all night won’t help. Get the cctv. Capture whoever or whatever activities outside your house anytime. Stop being so paranoid now. Get your act together. Act now and stop wasting time. CCTV top priority.

Ya. Get a cctv and u can sleep peacefully.

blunt_knife1

Reaction score
i know friends working in the 'grey' area stuff, i also have friends living overseas because they 'prefer' not to come back sg. but not in the AL trade. just wondering if its possible to 'catch' the ALs from overseas just with their phone number?

i very much would like to catch the one who is pestering me.
i have not asked any of my friends as i do not want them to know i am in this situation. but when push comes to shove, i will do what it takes to get that fella who i suspect is in the philipines.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know friends working in the 'grey' area stuff, i also have friends living overseas because they 'prefer' not to come back sg. but not in the AL trade. just wondering if its possible to 'catch' the ALs from overseas just with their phone number?

i have not asked any of my friends as i do not want them to know i am in this situation. but when push comes to shove, i will do what it takes to get that fella who i suspect is in the philipines.

get a cctv and record the image and video, you can also see from your handphone :)

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Think the AL are back in action again. My buddy house kennah splashed. But good news is that the CCTV managed to capture the runner’s full face. Hahahaha. Damn stupid the runner. Indian guy with bleach hair. I see if my Friend able to share to the video of screenshoot of the Indian Runner. Hahaha.

See the difference between opening up your house door and CCTV? Don’t waste time.

Update full details once I call my buddy.

Panpan987

Reaction score
Hi, need some advice.i borrowed $500 and had make paid them back 4 deferment $200 for 1 defer. Now I had no more money to pay back.
I had installed a cctv outside my house.
Am I safe?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to pay them. And if they want to come, let them come.

Hi, need some advice.i borrowed $500 and had make paid them back 4 deferment $200 for 1 defer. Now I had no more money to pay back.
Am I safe?

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I safe?

try to have a dvr with harddisk and remote access, so you can record, snapshot and playback and handphone view

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Think the AL are back in action again. My buddy house kennah splashed. But good news is that the CCTV managed to capture the runner’s full face. Hahahaha. Damn stupid the runner. Indian guy with bleach hair. I see if my Friend able to share to the video of screenshoot of the Indian Runner. Hahaha.

See the difference between opening up your house door and CCTV? Don’t waste time.

Update full details once I call my buddy.
Catch them all.the police will nab within a month la..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Philippine mostly for bookie..hahaha

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Damn funny sia. My buddy told me first the runner was looking around and still looked up to the cctv. Then went to the staircase to cover his face with a tee shirt. Hahaha.

So now the runner’s face will be sent via Stomp and to the IO. It was so funny on how the runner panicked and still looked straight into the camera. Indian guy.

Catch them all.the police will nab within a month la..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Damn funny sia. My buddy told me first the runner was looking around and still looked up to the cctv. Then went to the staircase to cover his face with a tee shirt. Hahaha.

So now the runner’s face will be sent via Stomp and to the IO. It was so funny on how the runner panicked and still looked straight into the camera. Indian guy.
Same pattern those caught also look at my CCTV but still continue with act of harassment maybe they thought my CCTV is dummy one

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Hope they kennah heavy sentence. Best to stay on alert and install CCTV. My friend now sent to Stomp on the captured image of the Indian Ah Beng Runner. I don’t know why I keep laughing non stop when I replayed the video of the runner panicked when looked straight up into the cctv.

Malay n Chinese

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Hi All, after going through all your advices from page 1 to 235, I've finally came to senses and not fear their empty threats and nonsensical demands.

For my case, I have approximately 5k worth of loans and some of them even offered to provide them my account to launder money around (No, I did not provide them my account).

After making a police report, install cctv, changing numbers and closing bank account, I've finally regained peace in the household. That includes coming clean with your NOK and workplace to forewarn them of these threats. Yes, not many might be forgiving and understanding to your situation. But it beats having them to suck you dry completely. At most, lose your jobs, find another job.

The total owed sum may be small, but they would still instil fear whenever needed to triple/quadruple their money from you if they know you will pay to cease harassment from them.

Please, do not give them your accounts nor fall into their prey, nor pay them. You paying them will not quench their thirst to starve you and your family out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.