Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worried90

Reaction score
Yeah. You will feel free like never before again. No need to worry about who to pay or where to find money to make payment.

Problem is my goondu hb went to borrow from LML to repay those UML when he was so desperate last week. Practically they suck him 2-3k per week and this MIlKCOW actually give in to their threats. Initially he tot just give n stuff their arse, case close. Who knows those previous ones that we paid up fully all chu pattern that nt enough or did nt receive the funds. I should have suck this MILKCOW dry first. :(

Last edited:

Aion99

Reaction score
It seems like the Andy from previous posts found another victim that's me. At first offer monthly loan of example, 5k interest rate only 5% payable by 12 monthly installment. Demanded every contacts, NOK, boss no, bank no etc. After I given everything, suddenly offer changed to examples, 500 but payback 1.5k in 5 days. Of course I rejected him. A few days later, he suddenly deposited the money without my knowledge, said I already taken this loan. What should I do, he has all of my details.

Worried90

Reaction score
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20180919_arrest_Ten_Arrested_in_Anti-Loansharking_Operation_CID

See our police doing their job well. Dont pay them

Why the 10 doesn't include the ones that is threatening us???

chulu2810

Reaction score
Why u gave yr boss no? If me, i confiscate it... lol

It seems like the Andy from previous posts found another victim that's me. At first offer monthly loan of example, 5k interest rate only 5% payable by 12 monthly installment. Demanded every contacts, NOK, boss no, bank no etc. After I given everything, suddenly offer changed to examples, 500 but payback 1.5k in 5 days. Of course I rejected him. A few days later, he suddenly deposited the money without my knowledge, said I already taken this loan. What should I do, he has all of my details.

chulu2810

Reaction score
??? Mine I ask personally SPF n they said ask town council. I called TC n they says within yr unit or main door don't need.
Dont shoot face to face yr neughbour unit then not privacy invade then ok liao...
My is bto unit along corridor type.

I checked already. At outside gate, must get police report to apply town council, at between gate n door, must apply from HDB. I can't wait liao, I do first, tml den submit e report to Town council. Told the in-charge my situation n he told me once I pass to him a report, he will give me a verbal approval followed by documentation.

Worried90

Reaction score
Since you have cleared them previously and the subsequent extra are scams, there is chance they wont go up and disturb you. Already gotten back their capital and more. Since already install cctv, then you just take a rest tonight.

Now still have to tackle LML problem. If he still need to loan to solve this milkcow problem, meaning he might have gave at least 20+k. Now total dry liao, no money to repay LML, bigger problem surface.

Aion99

Reaction score
Why u gave yr boss no? If me, i confiscate it... lol

5k, 12 monthly installment , 5% interest seems to be very good promo, even better than banks loans. I was too naive to believe it. Confiscated it then he harassed my boss how?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Oh... I gave my wife as nok when apply licensed money lender. Now smart, grab a top up no n pose as nok... lol

Now outside 1st time they don't do monthly. It is their gimmick to get u do trial loan.
Don fall into the trick.

5k, 12 monthly installment , 5% interest seems to be very good promo, even better than banks loans. I was too naive to believe it. Confiscated it then he harassed my boss how?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Licensed one u can go help grp to get them step in to negotiate mthly repayment...
Like silver lining etc... I did it.

Now still have to tackle LML problem. If he still need to loan to solve this milkcow problem, meaning he might have gave at least 20+k. Now total dry liao, no money to repay LML, bigger problem surface.

Plzhalp

Reaction score

You should come clean with your boss although it's pretty hard..., let him know the situation... Like this you will have a upper hand, prepare when they come for harassment...

chulu2810

Reaction score
U Google mlaw SPORE n report those a##holes..
Under money lender column....

Quite easy.
Are few days their officer will contact u n ask details.

Really? Thanks.... My information got leaked too... And I suspected it was from the LML...

Aion99

Reaction score
Licensed one u can go help grp to get them step in to negotiate mthly repayment...
Like silver lining etc... I did it.

How is monthly scheme looked like if have examples 25k loan from a few LML, can it be paid over 24 months?

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Problem is my goondu hb went to borrow from LML to repay those UML when he was so desperate last week. Practically they suck him 2-3k per week and this MIlKCOW actually give in to their threats. Initially he tot just give n stuff their arse, case close. Who knows those previous ones that we paid up fully all chu pattern that nt enough or did nt receive the funds. I should have suck this MILKCOW dry first. :(

Same for me la. Lml i also got take. Now also let them come up my house give u letter of demand. Mean time slowly arranging payment to them through social assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.