Apple Watch Series 4

nokianseries

Reaction score
Exactly the same as u bro. Not sure what to do with my Gen 0

I have Apple Watch series 0......1st gen...still in perfect working condition, on watchOS 4...

wanna get the series 4...but obviously cant trade in anymore and nobody will wanna buy on carousell....

but if i buy without getting rid of the series 0, my series 0 will become a white elephant at home.....anyone with same situation?

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya I check already....they say help u recycle...wtf..haha

for series 0 dont think apple will give u credit the most they take to recycle for u in a environment frenly way.

there is a link in apple site to check value if they take in ur item just key ur serial number.

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah u power siah bro....I don’t wanna get the series 4 before getting rid of the 0

I still have my original watch, Series 2 and current Series 3 LTE. So if I get the Series 4 LTE, I've an even bigger dilemma. :s22:

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah u power siah bro....I don’t wanna get the series 4 before getting rid of the 0

You can keep your series 0 as a backup. The heath features in S4 is worth the upgrade. If you don't think it is important then probably do not need an upgrade in the first place. My S0 can still perform all the daily tasks pretty well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.