Apple Watch Series 4

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm getting the Silver SS 40mm Milanese Loop

Nice. I ordered the Space Black SS. First time getting SS version. Decided to spend a bit more so that I will not be conscious of the watch getting scratches and trying too hard to “overprotect” it. Can enjoy the watch better this way. Keeping my Aluminum Gen 1 watch.

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
You can keep your series 0 as a backup. The heath features in S4 is worth the upgrade. If you don't think it is important then probably do not need an upgrade in the first place. My S0 can still perform all the daily tasks pretty well.

only problem is battery life sucks to the max.....i leave house at 8am.... last evening around 8pm left 11%....ask me to power reserve....basically can only look at time

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice. I ordered the Space Black SS. First time getting SS version. Decided to spend a bit more so that I will not be conscious of the watch getting scratches and trying too hard to “overprotect” it. Can enjoy the watch better this way. Keeping my Aluminum Gen 1 watch.

are you with singtel? u got the SS LTE i assume?

i thought i saw on website that to get SS, it is default with LTE.....but im using starhub, so dont have this LTE function.....was thinking might as well get Alumiunum....or did i see wrongly?

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only problem is battery life sucks to the max.....i leave house at 8am.... last evening around 8pm left 11%....ask me to power reserve....basically can only look at time

What kind of activities do you do on the watch? Can last full day is quite good.

Last edited:

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are you with singtel? u got the SS LTE i assume?

i thought i saw on website that to get SS, it is default with LTE.....but im using starhub, so dont have this LTE function.....was thinking might as well get Alumiunum....or did i see wrongly?

No. I am with M1 sim only. LTE not supported yet but no choice, SS comes with LTE by default. Usually I have the phone with me so not sure if LTE really that useful also. If it is, I can always switch to Singtel SIM only to get LTE.

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
No. I am with M1 sim only. LTE not supported yet but no choice, SS comes with LTE by default. Usually I have the phone with me so not sure if LTE really that useful also. If it is, I can always switch to Singtel SIM only to get LTE.

so basically is just get SS by default....becoz less scratches?

its so much more ex though....Alu so jiatlat?

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
What kind of activities do you do on the watch? Can last full day is quite good.

normal notifications only.....

my friend series 3 say can last 1.5 days.....mine is series 0 so i understand....but also means i need to upgrade.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so basically is just get SS by default....becoz less scratches?

its so much more ex though....Alu so jiatlat?

Not jialat. Same internals so you can expect the same speed, etc. Just that if you don’t want scratches on screen or case, you need to be more careful. Else if you bochup the appearance then definitely go for aluminum. And I would advise against screen protector or other protection. Not only ugly but will affect the touch screen. If you read the US forum, some mentioned that small debris might can stuck inside the protective case and rub against it causing serious scratches.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
normal notifications only.....

my friend series 3 say can last 1.5 days.....mine is series 0 so i understand....but also means i need to upgrade.

I started wearing mine fully charged at 6am. At 9pm, it is around 40-45%. Only use the usual notification and checking step count. Did not install any third party apps.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all on SS LTE model previously?

i have LTE activated on my current s3, not sure how to transfer to new watch.

i'm still on the fence but the new design is so nice.

Hard decision if just for the design. If health features, then decision is very easy. :)

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's my first time getting SS too. Last year was the first year I got an Apple Watch. I like it, so now invest more. Just hopefully the health features next year is something that I don't have to upgrade to the Series 5.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will the ECG/EKG feature be available here?

Pending HSA approval.

all on SS LTE model previously?

i have LTE activated on my current s3, not sure how to transfer to new watch.

i'm still on the fence but the new design is so nice.

I am on GPS only S3 last year. This year would be full investment in a SS GPS+LTE one.

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows when will the S4 appear in the shops? Wanna have a feel of it before taking the plunge... Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.