Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Normal la..they job is to call just ignore those unknown no...if possible change a new line .don't look at their WhatsApp msg if u scare..coz they will knnccb video of burning hse splashing paint etc..

Haha.... Ya now you say....after I run for going one month I just realise my AL send me a video same as online one....I was still kanna scare until shitless that time....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
My buddy told me the AL who splashed his house waited 1 and half months then action. I asked him how much he took or owe. He said that one only ikan bilis. Loan $400 and sent runner. He paid about $800 and still kennah.

This is how desperate those AL are these days. My buddy received WhatsApp messages from AL and asked him if he like the artwork. And next fire. Standby.

Now they also won't lend to us.haha they know we not fatty meat Liao.hahah...money CFM cannot recover

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s why just stop funding these criminals. Every time they send a runner, they also receive less money. Only those idiots will fall for it.

Btw, my buddy IO said don’t share the runner whom was captured in footage. Cos might screw up their investigation. Once they catch him, I will upload the video here. Cos don’t want to jeopardise the whole investigation.

Ya....don't think they can invest anymore money... Haha

Plzhalp

Reaction score
My buddy told me the AL who splashed his house waited 1 and half months then action. I asked him how much he took or owe. He said that one only ikan bilis. Loan $400 and sent runner. He paid about $800 and still kennah.

This is how desperate those AL are these days. My buddy received WhatsApp messages from AL and asked him if he like the artwork. And next fire. Standby.

Wa jialat.... Local AL...? And just wondering...within the 1 and half month what the AL do to him...?

Last edited:

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Why ur Friend don't want change number?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
That’s why just stop funding these criminals. Every time they send a runner, they also receive less money. Only those idiots will fall for it.

Btw, my buddy IO said don’t share the runner whom was captured in footage. Cos might screw up their investigation. Once they catch him, I will upload the video here. Cos don’t want to jeopardise the whole investigation.

I see...thanks for the heads up....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Served these farkers right lah. Greedy and want to earn or save few hundreds and now facing longer jail terms. Think if they never go jail and serve time, how much more they could earn with the time and freedom. All these idiots never think properly. How much can AL from overseas threaten or do? They operate overseas and dare not come face to face. And all these stupid runners so scared of them. I hope they get harsher punishment for their stupidity to let someone overseas control them.

Haha....I think they now rlly no business.... Yesterday still got a few runners got caught...jialat Liao....

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-...n_Arrested_in_Anti-Loansharking_Operation_CID

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
$400 and splashed. He did received letter as well. His neighbours too. But he don’t care now. Kennah splashed already. Pay for what? Those Chao Ah gua ah Long really stupid. Think splashed and people will give in to fear and pay. Last time maybe. Now people are starting to grow balls. And with cctv help. Those AL also hard to find runners.

Wa jialat.... Local AL...? And just wondering...within the 1 and half month what the AL do to him...?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I am thinking he so random. Maybe he is the AL and giving number openly to let people call and disturb the debtor. That’s why I said no need to promote church here.

Haha....I was thinking he only appear when talking about BGSS....number just go online and find....

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
$400 and splashed. He did received letter as well. His neighbours too. But he don’t care now. Kennah splashed already. Pay for what? Those Chao Ah gua ah Long really stupid. Think splashed and people will give in to fear and pay. Last time maybe. Now people are starting to grow balls. And with cctv help. Those AL also hard to find runners.

In the business pov, $400 then go splash is a complete waste of money. But of course, they operate overseas and we can't guarantee their sense of monetary gains.

However, like what you always say, starve them so they have no funds to disturb you. Long run they also suffer and have to close eventually.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
All these AL should burn in Hell. Wonder what happen to the AL guy who commented here. I think he humji and dare not reply. Only know how to read and sneak. Like rats. Dirty rats.

In the business pov, $400 then go splash is a complete waste of money. But of course, they operate overseas and we can't guarantee their sense of monetary gains.

However, like what you always say, starve them so they have no funds to disturb you. Long run they also suffer and have to close eventually.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems like the Andy from previous posts found another victim that's me. At first offer monthly loan of example, 5k interest rate only 5% payable by 12 monthly installment. Demanded every contacts, NOK, boss no, bank no etc. After I given everything, suddenly offer changed to examples, 500 but payback 1.5k in 5 days. Of course I rejected him. A few days later, he suddenly deposited the money without my knowledge, said I already taken this loan. What should I do, he has all of my details.

Ah long chao kwan... but u are no better

How can u anyhow give NOK and even ur boss contacts to them

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should come clean with your boss although it's pretty hard..., let him know the situation... Like this you will have a upper hand, prepare when they come for harassment...

If I'm his boss, I sure sack him

It's a betrayal of trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.