Apple Watch Series 4

crobin

Reaction score
Singtel reply on FB on Numbershare 'transfer'

https://www.facebook.com/singtel/po...otif_id=1537429578343398&notif_t=feed_comment

Also note this part of their FAQ
How do I terminate my NumberShare subscription?
You can terminate your NumberShare subscription via My Singtel app. Please head to Browse Add-ons > My Add-ons > NumberShare > Unsubscribe. You will receive a SMS notification upon successful termination.

So there is no need to call 1688. I tried, you get into super long jumps all over the place, put on hold and then automated voice say they very busy and call get cut.

Last edited:

bomerman

Reaction score
Actually those looking at SS can try to walk in Apple shop to try their luck. Usually Apple shop will have some limited stock on the launch date.

paperbunny

Reaction score
does anyone know how the queue is like for pre orders?

the only time slot left for my pickup was 8am and i took it thinking it would be early and less crowded. only realised later that it clashes with the store opening and launch.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyone got nike+ version for 21 september?

or october was the earliest?

mackie8

Reaction score
Im looking for SS too i didnt preorder because i wasnt expecting to sell my s3 that soon...

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

luggagepls

Reaction score
Actually those looking at SS can try to walk in Apple shop to try their luck. Usually Apple shop will have some limited stock on the launch date.

Probably have to squeeze with the 400 over people whom are buying the phone too right?

paperbunny

Reaction score

Actually i'm curious. Can't the items be purchased at authorised Apple retailers like Best Denki or iStudio? Does Apple not launch the items with them on the same day?

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i'm curious. Can't the items be purchased at authorised Apple retailers like Best Denki or iStudio? Does Apple not launch the items with them on the same day?

I think will have.. Better Apple Store opens here in Singapore, those are the usual places where one can buy newly launched Apple products.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll order my SS and wife's aluminium one through online store, wait time 3-4 weeks. :s22:

paperbunny

Reaction score
I think will have.. Better Apple Store opens here in Singapore, those are the usual places where one can buy newly launched Apple products.

i just checked istudio website.. the watch is only available late oct.. no wonder.

btw lazada has selected watch models available for delivery by noon tmr. Apple flagship store on lazada.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.