[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tried drawf cory before. bought 6 home. 1 dies within 2 weeks.
the other 5 dies over a span of 6 months.
i did not buy special food for them assume they eat fish food.

but yah i love them and might juz get them again for this reboot.
My fav is sterbai cory. For corys u can feed Hikari sinking wafers

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 2nd shrimp egg hatched! Now can see almost 15 baby shrimp swimming around.

Waiting for my 3rd one to hatch..

Think i may be overflowing with cherry shrimp liao

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you got fish inside the tank?

no. wanted to buy about 4 tetras to put in cause i have some white mites. Hoping they can go eat those. I change water can't catch all of them.

But the last time I had endlers they ate some of my baby shrimp so I decided not to keep fish anymore.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
no. wanted to buy about 4 tetras to put in cause i have some white mites. Hoping they can go eat those. I change water can't catch all of them.

But the last time I had endlers they ate some of my baby shrimp so I decided not to keep fish anymore.

ya. if you got fish, esp those small ones, all your shrimplets will become snacks for them.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. if you got fish, esp those small ones, all your shrimplets will become snacks for them.

Unfortunately my tank not big enough to keep shrimp + fish together.. Not enough hiding place. So can only live with one... Think I'll get an otto. But I don't think Otto will eat those mites right.

konoha

Reaction score
Unfortunately my tank not big enough to keep shrimp + fish together.. Not enough hiding place. So can only live with one... Think I'll get an otto. But I don't think Otto will eat those mites right.

how big ish ur tank for prawn keeping?

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score

otto rarely will eat shrimplets unless 1 swim near its mouth.

konoha

Reaction score
my one just 25x25x25cm only. Just a Nano Tank. I only keep 10 shrimps, but they multiplying now because many keep having eggs. Soon may need to give away. :s22::s22:

haha.. alrite i also may wana keep some shrimp in the near future.. may need your advise.

born to die

Reaction score
guys can i ask some question

1. water is greenish cloudy, how to cure?
2. bought 1kg superworms, after 1 week, massive dying, most of them curl up and turn black. any reasons? what are the steps to do to make sure they last longer? after mine start dying, fruit flies or gnats will breed.

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys. where can i buy those plastic cover to cover the fish tank? Must go to those hardware shop and ask them to cut those plastic?

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys can i ask some question

1. water is greenish cloudy, how to cure?
2. bought 1kg superworms, after 1 week, massive dying, most of them curl up and turn black. any reasons? what are the steps to do to make sure they last longer? after mine start dying, fruit flies or gnats will breed.

Algae bloom.

less lights more WC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pwKoyQtR0

but 1kg alot leh..how long u can feed finish .What livestock u keep?

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys. where can i buy those plastic cover to cover the fish tank? Must go to those hardware shop and ask them to cut those plastic?

arcylic..
depends on ur size la..and the purpose.

cos usually i DIY customize abit. cos of lights, pump hoses , everyone not same..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.