Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
FOR LML, if late for a few days, will debt collectors come and knock door at night? Anyone who has received love letter can advise the timing when they start sending debt collectors? The LML collectors seems very fierce, threatening to visit home,visit office if cannot pay immediately etc.

They work from 11 to 9pm. So u know what time is their last order. They can knock your door lightly. Cannot act aggressive or scold you. Alot of rules they need to follow also. So no need scare. But i almost got into fight with one of the collector cause he talk alot rubbish

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
They tick me cause I didn't reply or pick up their call.
A guy personal.

After that scuffle, they get ladies to entertain... lol

They chase in a polite way. Not agressive type. They will politely call you to remind you to make payment.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Heard friend mentioned 1030pm last action. After that call police for harassment.
There was 1 licensed collector from my business 1149pm knock my door.
I warn him n ask him What time now... Then we briefly interact n they run off me.

They work from 11 to 9pm. So u know what time is their last order. They can knock your door lightly. Cannot act aggressive or scold you. Alot of rules they need to follow also. So no need scare. But i almost got into fight with one of the collector cause he talk alot rubbish

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Heard friend mentioned 1030pm last action. After that call police for harassment.
There was 1 licensed collector from my business 1149pm knock my door.
I warn him n ask him What time now... Then we briefly interact n they run off me.

U check most collector website. 11 to 9pm. Law is after 10pm cannot knock on door if you are doing collection if i am not wrong. So far mine all come before 9pm. Mostly pass letter and go. Only one ** one pass liao stand there kpkb and i call police come up.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Mine I only receive under day cause I out whole day till night...
RML very eco friendly... send via text.... lol
Everyday.....
I just replied "noted. Still sourcing.... if gathered some will reach u the soonest...."

U check most collector website. 11 to 9pm. Law is after 10pm cannot knock on door if you are doing collection if i am not wrong. So far mine all come before 9pm. Mostly pass letter and go. Only one ** one pass liao stand there kpkb and i call police come up.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol.... me AL blacklist liao... lol... LML maybe still got chance.

Any of u guys did go to iova credit?
They registered as company but not under licensed money lender...
Got a loan w them.
Lady handler.. also kanna me "tai ji"

Haha. No chance go take liao. Kanna blacklist.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Lol.... me AL blacklist liao... lol... LML maybe still got chance.

Any of u guys did go to iova credit?
They registered as company but not under licensed money lender...
Got a loan w them.
Lady handler.. also kanna me "tai ji"

They only loan to company right

chulu2810

Reaction score
Anyone kanna licensed collector stick poster on yr main door? They even didn't try to contact n come up straight stick cause no one at home...
"Smile.... u r on cctv"

Plzhalp

Reaction score
FOR LML, if late for a few days, will debt collectors come and knock door at night? Anyone who has received love letter can advise the timing when they start sending debt collectors? The LML collectors seems very fierce, threatening to visit home,visit office if cannot pay immediately etc.

You just call and let them know when deadline and you can't make payment.... Lesser problem better....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Past loose ones no more sound liao... maybe charging for next rd or they busy looking for sales.
They come to my block n see the SPF weapon, think their runner also u turn.

Only 3 bigger one that implicate other got to service but they don't be too much.
Just told off 1 of them when I reply them n that day itself go disturb the guarantor.
1 more n cut them off.

LML so far so good.

Suspect mine also the same for the first paragraph...every time hope got peace then next moment they come back Liao.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.