Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aion99

Reaction score
My big amt r mthly.
"Siong"

Today got a few AL due, but money not enough to cover even the the defer amount? What is my strategy? Borrow more to cover? The amount for each AL need to clear range from 600 to 1000. But actual cash borrowed was 400 to 700 only. Do u think if borrow 500 clear 800 this type they will come to splash paint if late payment ?

chulu2810

Reaction score
I more.
Scam u take trial loan or ask upfront/deposit n actual loan didn't happen.
:)

from what i read, there are 3 types of AL...

1. lend u money at very high interest
2. transfer u money without ur consent, then force u to pay with interest
3. never transfer u any money, but insist u owe them money and force u to pay with interest (this is considered scam liao)

chulu2810

Reaction score
Ask for defer n drag while u set up cctv n report them.
Don borrow to repay... I made that mistake n end up with more roll over.

To get runner up, they need to pay like 80 or 100.
SPF also getting strict on the punishment if they r caught.
Cctv will deter them n also record their action for SPF to catch them.

Today got a few AL due, but money not enough to cover even the the defer amount? What is my strategy? Borrow more to cover? The amount for each AL need to clear range from 600 to 1000. But actual cash borrowed was 400 to 700 only. Do u think if borrow 500 clear 800 this type they will come to splash paint if late payment ?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to borrow more to cover? Haven’t you learn from anything you read here? Why want to add more to it?

You can borrow more today to buy a day of peace. But it will never end. How about next week? No need to pay them at all.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Why not use the money and go get a cctv today and install it? Don’t be so naive to go and think by borrowing more and you can settle for one day.

If AL want to come, they will come. There’s no stopping but you could at least have the cctv to capture the runner’s face or alert you if there’s any motion detect from outside during middle of the night.

Please don’t go and borrow more to pay for the deferment just for today. How about tomorrow, the day after? Your temporary resolution is not going to solve this problem anytime soon. Just come up clean with your NOK and family. You will be able to think straight.

Reaction score
Why not use the money and go get a cctv today and install it? Don’t be so naive to go and think by borrowing more and you can settle for one day.

If AL want to come, they will come. There’s no stopping but you could at least have the cctv to capture the runner’s face or alert you if there’s any motion detect from outside during middle of the night.

Please don’t go and borrow more to pay for the deferment just for today. How about tomorrow, the day after? Your temporary resolution is not going to solve this problem anytime soon. Just come up clean with your NOK and family. You will be able to think straight.

I agree... dont borrow to cover... dont be like me... now my debt too deep I cant even recover at all...

Reaction score
anyone here experience AL send runner to their work place to harrast? as in I dont have a local address.. so my adress given to the al is office address... I work in a mall.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They won’t dare to go. Even it’s public area, the runners will risk being caught. And even if they do, just capture them and cal police.

Always remember that they are little rats always doing stuff in the dark. If they want to send runners to go to your house to splash, make sure you have cctv to capture their faces.

anyone here experience AL send runner to their work place to harrast? as in I dont have a local address.. so my adress given to the al is office address... I work in a mall.

Reaction score
They won’t dare to go. Even it’s public area, the runners will risk being caught. And even if they do, just capture them and cal police.

Always remember that they are little rats always doing stuff in the dark. If they want to send runners to go to your house to splash, make sure you have cctv to capture their faces.

my home address is not in singapore... only the office address...

Reaction score
my home address is not in singapore... only the office address...

actually this 3 al ive been loan with them few times.. al a about 7months... its like every month clear then loan again...he only uses one account number to ask me bank in the money. also never change phone number.

Al B also around the same time and case as al A. same account and mobile number use all the time.. but recently I only manage to make deferments for this al as unable to pay off the full lian amount.

Al C is my second time taking monthly loan in installment. but principla amount is 1300... one account and one mobile number used...

now this 3 al all still no sound cox im still making payments on ever due date or deferment date.

now enter A 4th al... AL D. is a scammer. loan me 400 paybak 680... first say cclear in a week... after 3 days ask me defer. how ever this when I clear this al he claim never received the fund. then ask me to immediately clear the loan... trethen me and I got scared so I paid up... after that he say loan not clear still and need to clear one more time. thats when I made police report and ignore his msges when the due date come... he txted me few days and after that been quiet... coz ive already pay him 1800 in total for a 400 loan.. this case my company knows of the problem as I have informed HR dept regarding it.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Just don’t bother to pay them anymore. It will never stop. You can take as many loans but if you can’t clear then don’t pay anymore.

actually this 3 al ive been loan with them few times.. al a about 7months... its like every month clear then loan again...he only uses one account number to ask me bank in the money. also never change phone number.

Al B also around the same time and case as al A. same account and mobile number use all the time.. but recently I only manage to make deferments for this al as unable to pay off the full lian amount.

Al C is my second time taking monthly loan in installment. but principla amount is 1300... one account and one mobile number used...

now this 3 al all still no sound cox im still making payments on ever due date or deferment date.

now enter A 4th al... AL D. is a scammer. loan me 400 paybak 680... first say cclear in a week... after 3 days ask me defer. how ever this when I clear this al he claim never received the fund. then ask me to immediately clear the loan... trethen me and I got scared so I paid up... after that he say loan not clear still and need to clear one more time. thats when I made police report and ignore his msges when the due date come... he txted me few days and after that been quiet... coz ive already pay him 1800 in total for a 400 loan.. this case my company knows of the problem as I have informed HR dept regarding it.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
If the AL is desperate, no matter how much he will also send people up to splash. The problem is can you hold yourself together and not pay at all? Or you want to continue feed them til you have nothing to give and back to square one?

You already know and read how most of the people here dealt with the same problem as you. And most of them simply don’t give a **** anymore. So if you want to continue pay then we can’t stop you. And nobody can help you unless you help yourself.

does this consider huge amounts? amount stated are just principal amount...

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Do not borrow more to cover anymore....else it will be an endless cycle....I know all Bros and sis will say don't pay them anymore....but if u borrow 500 u one shot clear 800....just block...come or not depends on ur al.....harass is confirmed....but they already earned.....

Plzhalp

Reaction score

I agree with him...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You know that now he is not listening in to whatever we are advising him. If he did, he won’t be thinking of borrowing to cover.

No need to be afraid of all these AL. They can’t physically hurt anyone. They are just keyboard warriors who knows where the debtors stay. The most splash and fire. Why else can they can do? They are more puśsy than guts. Ony know how to threaten and scold. Nothing much.

Pls be wary of enclosing too much details....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.