Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I just got called up for statement taking. Apparently someone gave my acct num because they trf to it. I closed that acct long ago when i made police report.. Seems like its their tactics to get us back?
This is common..just co operate with police.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Once they tried tricks on u n u faced it fearless then they can't do much.
E.g. all my past harassment stopped...
Maybe trying to find runner for it or saving for coming cny....
I anticipate that that date will have action...

How Long has it been...?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
True. What I know is local still quite tone down. Last saw is a video where the runner climb up a landed hse gate n slap the borrower family member.
Msian more serious.... borrower kanna whack in front of family.

This is the diff between our SPF n our neighbour country police.
Not too bias but there are also some good one...
E.g. I was being rescue by highway service due to fuel dry n helpful msian highway patrol guys help to ferry fuel to me fr petrol kiosk.

Sg police are doing great work by stepping up petrols....we should be grateful...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Yes if u harass u and u gave in to their threaten they will suck u more...my harassment has stop for awhile but sometimes my Nok still received calls from unknown no but they did not pick up.

Yeah.....starting I also gave in to their threats...then I realise its of no use...can't pay anymore so I just gave up on that....have to deal with it...I paid them off what they loan me, and in fact double....so can't do anything more...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. On off... actually disturbance from those loose smaller amt. Big one didn't pester much except their constant text when due date...
N again tai ji...... although they say their loan can don't collect n f here there... after they also LL have to wait.
My 36k face to face meet n he got legit business so he also won't too garang

Wa....abit Long already they still pestering...?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
One of mine keep changing. Till I fed up n go deposit at amt instead.
Rest quite regular same acc n contract.
If they change, likely it is compromised by SPF check.
Those old school Al have fixed AC ..scammer loan will usually ask u trsf to other borrower on behalf

AISTERU

Reaction score
Hi same here just happen just now, they dont want me to clear the loan. they want me to defer, but i want to clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.