Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I go grab 1 too

Okay I plan first I go buy a prepaid card first cos I don't wsnt to disclose my identity.. Scared got Al lurking ard here then know my tactic.. My plan is v simple as long as they open up the link their ip address is logged that where we can get their location.. See is Singapore or Malaysia based

Then got another way which I can't share is to csi out the acc holder name I know is the debtor but then I need u all advise say we manage to csi out the account holder details if is debtor but then sure got one acc belong to ah long or they just circulate debtor acc for trf in and out? Any one of u when get loan they use cash deposit? Cos if cash deposit sure can report police ask them at tt specify timing capture the person who deposit the money into yr acc? Or this method sucks cos end day is sabo all the debtor? But I was thinking borrow from ah long is not illegal right if we flag out all acc means they have no account to circulate for their business?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Thank you for not paying them anymore to fund their operations.

I would also like to reiterate my findings on the trend of the account numbers. I find that usually it is always going to the mule accounts. Not unless it is a big amount. Maybe bigger amounts are to their trustworthy runners. And I believe if you can lodge a report of those high value runners, it will actually give them a big hit on their finances. But these information are precious and it is hard to share over the net as we don't know who are their runners and who are the debtors.
Actually money trsf to runner AC will be withdraw and deposit to account b then to account for..so not easy to detect the big fish ac

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Actually money trsf to runner AC will be withdraw and deposit to account b then to account for..so not easy to detect the big fish ac

From what I know WhatsApp ah long money will be ferried by debtors or runner they trust via a car from SG to Malaysia cash and given to the real head there which could be a Singaporean or Malaysian based in Johore or other southern state .

ladyindistress

Reaction score
Hi all

I intend to buy anr cctv. I nd recommendations which one to buy.wanna install one to cover the blind spot area.i really wanna catch those runners before they strike.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Sorry. That r the loan amt.
27k, I paid like 7k defer.
36k, clear 6k w interest total 18k.
18k, now shot up to 45k...

How to clear...
All "k leng siao"accountin .... hokkien as in bloody sucking accounting
Sorry

You paid them that much ? How much you took in the beginning ? Sorry if I misunderstood or missed your previous post

chulu2810

Reaction score
Like the recent busted at custom w 100plus k in car...

From what I know WhatsApp ah long money will be ferried by debtors or runner they trust via a car from SG to Malaysia cash and given to the real head there which could be a Singaporean or Malaysian based in Johore or other southern state .

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Sorry. That r the loan amt.
27k, I paid like 7k defer.
36k, clear 6k w interest total 18k.
18k, now shot up to 45k...

How to clear...
All "k leng siao"accountin .... hokkien as in bloody sucking accounting
Sorry

Stop paying dude ! You've been paying astronomical interest and it won't end . It's better you changed number tell your families and neighbours and I believe since you've been paying more than principal amount the most you get will be scribbles on your house or paint and it will die off . Pls stop paying I hope you already did. What a night mare really

chulu2810

Reaction score
The 36 n 18k r link by a friend. Run n he will affect.
He Is... he helping to negotiate.
27k link to a guarantor.
Haiz......

So I advice new comrades don't borrow to repay....

Stop paying dude ! You've been paying astronomical interest and it won't end . It's better you changed number tell your families and neighbours and I believe since you've been paying more than principal amount the most you get will be scribbles on your house or paint and it will die off . Pls stop paying I hope you already did. What a night mare really

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Hi all

I intend to buy anr cctv. I nd recommendations which one to buy.wanna install one to cover the blind spot area.i really wanna catch those runners before they strike.

I got a cctv from Xiao mi $60, the camera is quite clear.... U can consider...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
where u bought it from?and how much does it cost?my current given by a friend who use it to monitor the maid.now maid gone he gave it to me.

Wouldn't prefer to disclose my location, but I believe it's available at all xiaomi stores...you can check it out....its view is pretty good, will send notification when anybody is detected...cost around $60

https://www.mi.com/sg/storelocator/

ladyindistress

Reaction score
Wouldn't prefer to disclose my location, but I believe it's available at all xiaomi stores...you can check it out....its view is pretty good, will send notification when anybody is detected...cost around $60

https://www.mi.com/sg/storelocator/

understood totally. what i was trying to ask was if u bought online.didnt know xiaomi sell it at their store.thanks!

maxphreak

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was just wondering – for the msian scammers, if you were to continuously make payments to their debtor accounts, surely among these accounts there would be one or two that actually belong to them? Otherwise how would they be able to get the money into their hands?

Aside from that, just want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread. I feel that I should also provide my case for reference.

Having paid back at least 5x of the principal, this puts us quite high up their list of carrots and the scammers should now have quite a fair bit of profit to use for their jobs.

For now, we will be sticking to this gameplan:
1) Ghost them on all forms of communications
2) Installed CCTV to capture some evidence and also to convince SPF to pay more attention to our block
3) Ride out their harassments until they realize there’s no ROI

Would this be good or did I miss out anything else that should be done? Bank a/c has been closed. As for changing of phone numbers, I’m going to try forwarding all calls to a dead number first before we deem a change is necessary.
Hi All - just sharing here:

1. Never give out your details to anyone especially your NRIC, Singpass etc even if its just "enquiring" - especially online web or sms/whatsapp loan scheme.
They will entice u by saying installment plans for 1k loan or above to throw the "bait".
They will act professional as if they are licensced lenders but based on latest Moneylending act - Licensed Money lending cannot solicited or transact any business via phone, sms or any communication method. Must go through paper contract only.

2. If you are already "engaged" or made the wrong move to engage them, nvr surrender your bank account to them. Because once they have your bank account - it will look to SPF as if you are abetting them in opening bank account for money laundering and transfers. Based on experience - these AL never use their own bank accounts for repayments...its always some other borrowers bank account.
How they work is like this --> You request for loan - they "hunt" other pitiful borrowers for defer payment - then they ask them to transfer the so called repayment to your account(without u knowing) and when its your turn to repay - they try to find new borrowers (common phrase used by AL - wait i find account for u) for you to transfer your repayment to their account.
That's y its hard to trace their tracks as they have little footprint for police to nab them.

3. In order for them to be "successfull" in this trade, they use fear to intidimate you and force to keep up with the payment. The defer payments normally are monies which some pitiful borrowers who go and make new accounts for the money to be cash out and handed to them personally.(money mules)

4. UML and LML are using the same database. So if you are borrowing from LML, chances are u will receive calls from UML to so-call help u in your LML loans by getting unlicensed loans from them to pay off your LML. They work together so their business can thrive. Simple logic - Demand=business and to create demand - they need to create "opportunities" or "cash cows".

Therefore the only way to stop these suckers is only thru these :

1. Never engage into UML
2. If unknowingly got entangled : stop paying them & Do Not open accounts for them.(You are an offender in the eyes of law if you do this)
3. Report police - inform them on all the numbers and accounts you were given.
4. Install CCTV and turn on motion detectors.
5. close your bank account and change your mobile number
6. Inform your workplace, NOK or any other information that was previously given to the UML
7. Inform your neighbours to be on the alert - at this point no need for face. Thicken your skin so that we can stop these scums.
8. DO not fall into the trap to engage another LML or UML to pay off the old unlicensed loans...the cycle will not stop and the "hole" will just get bigger.
9. Take 1 step back and learn to relax. Majority of these UML operate overseas and they only engage runners to do their dirty work. With the CCTV - they can try to do th dirty work but at least you have captured the faces and got evidence. WIth that you can help our SPF guys to nab them.
10. Last but not least - STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS. By stopping any payment - you are cutting their lifeline and income source to engage runners or continue harrassing other people. If anyone keeps paying them - you are "actually" funding their dirty work.

No need to be stress of these muthafxxxxxs. All just talk but no balls.PErsonally if they dare come - i will give them one time jialat jialat one. then i report to police..lol.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya to be honest they will still be ard cos demand and supply. But Then objective is to create as much havoc as possible to their mode of operation.

I intend to create a telegram chat for this operation but will vett joiner to see if is sincere debtor and not al spy. And only those who f care them and not intend to pay them anymore are welcome to pm me. It will take time for me to vett and do my homework.

We can discuss on how to get back to them in the group chat. I will provide all tech support foc but trust is very impt here. I have a day job I don't wsnt to act kaypo here and affect my life. Hope u all understand

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

While i support the idea of a telegram group, i share your worry on spy or anyone who might be out to troll even thou they are not related to the al.

Good to share ideas but dont reveal much abt yourself except maybe the experience with them

maxphreak

Reaction score
While i support the idea of a telegram group, i share your worry on spy or anyone who might be out to troll even thou they are not related to the al.

Good to share ideas but dont reveal much abt yourself except maybe the experience with them
True to this...keep the conversation in this thread. For all u know, there may be "spies" viewing this thread to see what we will do. So like i said earlier - be careful with your personal information and do not anyhow give to anyone.

Swindler44

Reaction score
I just scam a loan shark of his money. I borrowed $700 2 weeks ago from him and have to return $1000 in one week times so last week I pay him $350 to defer and borrowed $700 more from him and he agreed. And when midnight on that day he transfer $300 for me and tell me take the money and rolling. I ****ed him up. I say he want play this then ok I understand already. And today I did not pay him a single cent. Total amount I earned from him is $1350. And now I prepare for his runner to come my house. When he transfer $300 more to my account I know I will never able to clear him one because even if I pay him then he will transfer again. So the best way is not pay him back anymore. Seriously I think if everyone who owe them money can stop paying them then I think they will closed now soon because for what I know they only got one big boss who control this moneylending. So I hope one day all borrower can be brave and stop paying them. And they will not have enough money to even hired a runner to come our house. If they do come splash paint then call Town council to send 2 worker to help us clean and pay them $50. They can even help us to clean our window.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Well done.
I kanna once a 750 n refuse me to clear n close acc n he auto try 750 so I enjoy his 750x2...
Made this bugged kanna fr his boss big time.

I just scam a loan shark of his money. I borrowed $700 2 weeks ago from him and have to return $1000 in one week times so last week I pay him $350 to defer and borrowed $700 more from him and he agreed. And when midnight on that day he transfer $300 for me and tell me take the money and rolling. I ****ed him up. I say he want play this then ok I understand already. And today I did not pay him a single cent. Total amount I earned from him is $1350. And now I prepare for his runner to come my house. When he transfer $300 more to my account I know I will never able to clear him one because even if I pay him then he will transfer again. So the best way is not pay him back anymore. Seriously I think if everyone who owe them money can stop paying them then I think they will closed now soon because for what I know they only got one big boss who control this moneylending. So I hope one day all borrower can be brave and stop paying them. And they will not have enough money to even hired a runner to come our house. If they do come splash paint then call Town council to send 2 worker to help us clean and pay them $50. They can even help us to clean our window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.