Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
still got petrol haven include....

Sent from 4 Wheels Cabin using GAGT

Huh petrol not count inside mileage charge ah. Mean i still have to pay for petrol :eek:

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh petrol not count inside mileage charge ah. Mean i still have to pay for petrol :eek:

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

petrol is not inside mileage charge, any old bird can verify that my understanding is correct?

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Ok book liao. Book the Aqua instead :o

$50.38 use 4pm to 11.45pm

Got cheat code so still not so pain

petrol is not inside mileage charge, any old bird can verify that my understanding is correct?

Mileage charge is petrol charge

eSV9Lr9.jpg

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
So on that day they will update the carplate for me right i no need do anything hor

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So on that day they will update the carplate for me right i no need do anything hor

Before collect car, take pics of the car. Need to finish at least 7 trips.

After return car, take pics of the car.

Thank me later.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Before collect car, take pics of the car. Need to finish at least 7 trips.

After return car, take pics of the car.

Thank me later.

Ok ok.

Any other thing to take note of?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok ok.

Any other thing to take note of?

go earlier to check e condition of e car, if got dents or what take pic and report first

check tyre also

check ur belongings before u return e car

my friend ever kanna e previous driver left a brand new bag in e car boot lol

i thk smove cars can only pump esso? think abt where the Esso pump stations are , when u collect e car, not enuff petrol, faster go pump liao

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi charge bo charge.
U run 150km
Means 150km × $0.19888(current oil amount per km, total they give u 15%off) = $29.832

10hrs is 60$
Total damage: 60$ + $29.832 = *$89.832nett*

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Eh guys help me see if its possible a not ah...

My car (lets call it car A) that i suppose to use for 3 month. Got change to another car (car B) on 14 Sept.

So car A i actually have 2 pending summon. One is $130 by 4th oct. One is $10 by 29 sept.

Then i thinking of clearing both summon today. But when i check. Both summon been settled!!!!

Is it possible is the new driver take over this car pay the summon?

Or is it because maybe rental coy selling off the car so they go settle all the summon?

Or is it lta decide to be nice to me waive off the fine?

Or is LTA glitch. Later suddenly want me pay again

Stress lei reaching deadline soon....

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Simi charge bo charge.
U run 150km
Means 150km × $0.19888(current oil amount per km, total they give u 15%off) = $29.832

10hrs is 60$
Total damage: 60$ + $29.832 = *$89.832nett*

They charge me the estimated mileage upfront liao.

So if i use lesser than the estimated mileage they will refund me back?

If i use more than estimated they will charge me extra right?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh guys help me see if its possible a not ah...

My car (lets call it car A) that i suppose to use for 3 month. Got change to another car (car B) on 14 Sept.

So car A i actually have 2 pending summon. One is $130 by 4th oct. One is $10 by 29 sept.

Then i thinking of clearing both summon today. But when i check. Both summon been settled!!!!

Is it possible is the new driver take over this car pay the summon?

Or is it because maybe rental coy selling off the car so they go settle all the summon?

Or is it lta decide to be nice to me waive off the fine?

Or is LTA glitch. Later suddenly want me pay again

Stress lei reaching deadline soon....

$10 is forget erp? i am not sure

but for $130, could be becoz u first time offender, LTA waive off?

shaunchan

Reaction score
They won't charge you anything until you return the car. from there, they will see how far you've ran, and bill you accordingly.

for a four hour period, my average is about 120-170km. i usually get charged between $23-35 on top of hourly rates.

They will not overcharge.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos u first time. Any excess will be rolled into credits (only can use as credit for future booking).

Make u keep booking lo.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
My bro pass his English proficiency test, today go grab sin Ming book pdvl course and test. Is the test easy to pass ah??multiple choice??if fail can retest how many times ah??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

eagle8964

Reaction score
My bro pass his English proficiency test, today go grab sin Ming book pdvl course and test. Is the test easy to pass ah??multiple choice??if fail can retest how many times ah??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Yes multiple choice, retest until pass no limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.