[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah tats rite ...
so normally if friends see the promo $5 so cheap ...
wanna take on the device...

then told them, are you all going to stick together for the entire trip ?
if the device lost, then gg ... have to pay for it ...

$5 not cheap, unless got free 1-2 days.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pocket router may come in handy to keep bunch of restless kids entertained on their mobile … with unlimited bandwidth & ability to control their access :D

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
deciding on my year end trip to Southern Taiwan. 7 days to Kaohsiung, Kenting and probably Tainan.

Anyone can suggest, should we go kenting for a few days to explore or day trip. And what about Tainan

KYLee

Reaction score
Guys, abit of a long short here. 5 years ago went to this hot spring in yang ming shan but didnt note down where is this place, im planning to go there again. Just trying to see if anyone can ID this hot spring just by this picture? its a private one, its relatively cheap and big too.

TIA

bump.. hoping someone just went to this can direct me to their website or something :s12:

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pocket router may come in handy to keep bunch of restless kids entertained on their mobile … with unlimited bandwidth & ability to control their access :D

And ctrl their movement too, so they will try to stick to u if not will lose connection

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
deciding on my year end trip to Southern Taiwan. 7 days to Kaohsiung, Kenting and probably Tainan.

Anyone can suggest, should we go kenting for a few days to explore or day trip. And what about Tainan

Overnight is more than enough

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am planning a trip to Taipei in early Dec. I checking various travel websites, so far I am getting rates +- $580 for budget flight and $220 for 3 nights stay in XMD. Is this the rate for this period already???

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

KYLee

Reaction score
agree , sometimes qoo10, can get $8 , after using discount coupons ...
Bought at $9.90, then add on with other things, eventually get 20% discount ...

$9.90 for how many days? i see qoo10 selling 4G unlimited at $23, same price as buying in taiwan at 500TWD?

KYLee

Reaction score
I will buy in TW.
Got taichi at least solve there.
Lesser headache.

agree... and i think i will not get wifi router.. group of 5 easily can get lost in a crowded area like night market. better to pay more for SIM card

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agree... and i think i will not get wifi router.. group of 5 easily can get lost in a crowded area like night market. better to pay more for SIM card

Get in the spot in TW.
All offer the same price to me.
Be it chunghwa or taiwan telecom, same price ba.

rootz

Reaction score
Well, either get in Taiwan or if u are a M1 user, use your data passport. Cheaper!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
310261-WID.jpg

Good luck to those travelling this few days.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u're going in a group that will break up, then better to get sim card each. if it is a group that will stick together, then the device is better and cheaper. it all depends on the requirements. not 1 size fits all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.