Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score

Interesting insights into what's going on now in the team. He's still as stubborn as before. And naive to think that players are honest and professional.

:spin:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what a difference a few matches make, now everyone wants Mou out. Dreams do come true :o

.. though I'm not sure any new manager is able to fix the rot spreading amongst the players, they don't look like a unit anymore on and off the pitch. Maybe ZZ can be (expensive) caretaker or get experience like Wenger to lift the mood?

Is there anyone still on the Mou in camp except from the rival fans? They are the ones who really want him to stick around to see our team get relegated. I especially hate the situation now cos Liverpool is doing so well. It's bad enough when City starts winning the league, but for Liverpool to have the potential to also do it now makes me sick.

Its not to say we have a bad squad...we freaking bought 3 of the best players from 3 different leagues in our first season. JM's squad is so much better than the ones DM and LVG had yet somehow they are performing worst. How did it all turn bad after the WC? I blamed JM for his negativity during the pre-season...that's how it spreads to the rest of the team. That's what prolonged negativity from the man in charge can do to the team in the long run. Yet some even say theres no such thing. I say it does and psychologically, it already has an impact on the players.

If JM is the PC in times of war, he will be the first to be shot by his men with the way he is managing the team now. His decision to play McTominay in defence is like getting a medic to handle the GPMG while the actual GPMG gunner is put in reserve. Sure the medic's attitude can be fantastic but that's not going to help his fellow soldiers who got shot when he can't provide good suppressive fire. :s22::s22:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At work, do you take your boss order or do you tell your boss what to do?

:s13:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Of course is if I earn more than my boss, I will make sure he gets out, according to some lol.

And they think this is a case of FM. :s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
sir alex loh. just need him to manage for half a season then we can see whether it is manager's problem or is the players themselves who cmi.

let him retire in peace..

wait he kena pressure burst from the players.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
At work, do you take your boss order or do you tell your boss what to do?

:s13:

if cannot be done, i will tell him upfront.. if he insist i will still do it but will say don't say i never advised you against it.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your boss can also do things to saboh you if he knows he's untouchable. End of the day if you can't perform or make mistakes he can just punish you or give you lesser work. If he make mistakes can just push the blame that you never follow instructions properly. He can do that as long as the board backs him. That includes saying good/bad things about you in public while the opposite in front of you.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Your boss can also do things to saboh you if he knows he's untouchable. End of the day if you can't perform or make mistakes he can just punish you or give you lesser work. If he make mistakes can just push the blame that you never follow instructions properly. He can do that as long as the board backs him. That includes saying good/bad things about you in public while the opposite in front of you.

time to throw letter.. what are we waiting for..

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
I'll support and pray for JM as long as he is our manager. Once he is gone, I will support the new one.

But, if JM is sacked or leave himself, my only wish is to see Pogba sold too. SAF said he is cancer and Pog's recent doing proved SAF is correct. In my eyes, he doesn't deserve to wear the MU shirt. Don't bash me okay, everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of correct/incorrect right? :D

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll support and pray for JM as long as he is our manager. Once he is gone, I will support the new one.

But, if JM is sacked or leave himself, my only wish is to see Pogba sold too. SAF said he is cancer and Pog's recent doing proved SAF is correct. In my eyes, he doesn't deserve to wear the MU shirt. Don't bash me okay, everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of correct/incorrect right? :D

If he wakes up his idea and throws less tantrums then it's okay.

But if it seems like we are heading towards a player power based club like Chelsea or Real Madrid and Pogba is the ringleader, then he has to go.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
time to throw letter.. what are we waiting for..
Boss waiting for golden handshake, why resign for nothing when getting sacked will make him richer. Players under contract cannot just resign. If not wrong, have to pay to break contract.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
14b5iyE.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he should single out who are the ones that are not honest and professional then. :s8:
Interesting insights into what's going on now in the team. He's still as stubborn as before. And naive to think that players are honest and professional.

:spin:

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Will United be relegated this season? If the problem of the back room is not solved.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hehe, at 10:30, the group that cares and has fantastic attitude and the group that doesn't, training separately...

In one group, we have Shaw, Fellaini, Smalling, Matic, McTominay and LKK.

The other group is the rest of the team....

No need to say which group is which....:s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.