Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'Too many players are over-complicating matters'

'Will United sack Mourinho? I don't know but I honestly don't think changing managers all the time is the solution.' - Berbatov

So Berbatov doesn't agree to sack JM (or it could be any other manager). Ince doesn't believe it's all JM fault. Keane doesn't believe it's all JM fault. Giggs doesn't believe sacking JM solve anything.

But hey, what do they know! They are all expired old players okay! Fans no expiry date, fans know better than them okay! Sack JM now!
One thing is for sure, none of those players played under JM. They are entitled to their opinions too cos they have already won almost everything but not under him.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, none of those players played under JM. They are entitled to their opinions too cos they have already won almost everything but not under him.

Sack JM now FFS Ed, you are pissing off guile by delaying!:s13::s13::s13:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sack JM now FFS Ed, you are pissing off guile by delaying!:s13::s13::s13:

You said it, our board works so slowly...by the time they decide, season is over.

I'll stop posting for 30 days from the day they sack JM and hire ZZ.

Maybe by the time they sack JM, ZZ would have already signed for another club and we'll have Carrick being caretaker till the end of the season.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When can pop champagne?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
what a disgrace. leak again? after moyes and LVG and it's happening again.

does Ed Woodward lack a pair of balls to tell the manager in his face?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what a disgrace. leak again? after moyes and LVG and it's happening again.

does Ed Woodward lack a pair of balls to tell the manager in his face?
Maybe he already knew. We wouldn't know. Anyway JM would have gotten his wish. All the best to him if it happens. He is free to win more cups for the next 2 seasons with whichever club that signs him.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If is true i agree is a diagrace. No manager can save United cause it depends pretty much on the players. They feeling good they play normal football, if not thy play like shite, then get a new manager all over again.

If this is the direction of the club,it mean the end of the club.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its a disgrace for the leak but i would agree if the board decides to let him go it should be regardless of the result and not "lose n kena sacked" den win and "oh no what to do now" kinda situation.

and as i mentioned before, from newcastle till chelsea game has a good window of time for such transitional thing to happen.

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes
Where is #mourinhoout?

its a disgrace for the leak but i would agree if the board decides to let him go it should be regardless of the result and not "lose n kena sacked" den win and "oh no what to do now" kinda situation.

and as i mentioned before, from newcastle till chelsea game has a good window of time for such transitional thing to happen.

vickyboi

Reaction score
That GN interview is bang on the money.

Say what you want about JM but he's been undermined. And if he goes this revolving door will continue.

Ed is another Perez. And it's sickening to see fans take a short term view.

Ultimately JM never got the players he wanted and identified as necessary but was made to keep those who are cancerous and bring no value.

Here's to a few years of revolving doors till Ed is gone. He's good for commercial deals but nothing football related.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose will sacked regardless of the results tonight against Newcastle
Hear this first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.