Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope its zidane and can he kick out some deadweight players

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

vickyboi

Reaction score
hope its zidane and can he kick out some deadweight players

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT
If JM is being stopped from kicking out dead weights what makes you think a new manager, Zidane or whoever else, can?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I heard about this... I wonder if it's really happening

Not a chance. United usually make decisions very very slowly one. It will be just like the transfers, ‘deal will be completed in the next 2 weeks’, but the 2 weeks never come. :o

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope the united fans in manchester can all gather together and protest against this ****, Ed should be sack....along with the players

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chicken and egg thing. If Ed bought the players JM wanted over the summer and still fail to get the best out of the players, then fans will blame Ed why so stupid. Fact of the matter is our budget is not unlimited. JM cannot keep telling EW to buy players and then getting rid of players he has fallen out with. Never ending cycle.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chicken and egg thing. If Ed bought the players JM wanted over the summer and still fail to get the best out of the players, then fans will blame Ed why so stupid. Fact of the matter is our budget is not unlimited. JM cannot keep telling EW to buy players and then getting rid of players he has fallen out with. Never ending cycle.

u are exactly what Gary mentioned; who the f are u not to support the Manager? Do u know football, who can be buy who cannot be buy.

Jose wants to get rid of Darmian and Rojo, there were bids but we didnt want to let them go cheap.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
perhaps the very few with such personality to let the fans see just how much the top mgmt actually supports their mgr. and how mishandled the club is under him/them, football wise, not commercially.
Ironically they made use of JM to kick out the ring leaders at RM before bringing in Zidane.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ed should be kept because he’s doing well on the commercial side.

We just need to bring in a DOF and he will be responsible for instilling an attacking philosophy within the club, from the youth level all the way to the senior level. He will also be in charge of hiring and sourcing potential future managers.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A DOF hired by Ed, in the end...what do u get? Same **** in different colors thats all.

i pray for the next Manager

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alamak why the board now said they back Jose....
usually that sentence mean it is the end

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ferdinand: “I played under Moyes and if I’m honest, a lot of the players turned and lost belief in the manager. One thing they didn’t lose was a desire to go out and work. That’s the difference between this team at the moment. That comes from the manager.” #mufc [BT]

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it only shows how much this 'backing' is
“That’s football, that’s football management, I think football is changing and probably football managers should be called head coaches. I think we are more the head coach than the manager,” -Jose

do they really mean it or just a PR crap.
alamak why the board now said they back Jose....
usually that sentence mean it is the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.