Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He sets the upper limit because he takes into consideration the "money's worth" aspect. But he cannot/doesn't ask for a player regardless of price.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
My guess is that he needs someone who can help build from the back. How many times did we see Smalling and Bailly keep passing to each other? Enough to make my blood boil. So if we need to take out one of them then Bailly is the better choice. McT on the other hand at least look up for options and spread himself, unfortunately he overdid it a couple of occasions and almost lost the ball. So he was hooked as well.
yeap he need someone who can build from back line which 5 of them is not....baily was tot to be

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
2edgSNI.jpg
yeah true like some of u....

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
for those who think spending 2 def out of the $400 million is enough...go think our neighbour sh1tty...where their manager came revamp the whole defense line .....

even kloop spend on 2 gk ( i think ) , LB and **....with gomez and their right back flesh blood....

our .. other than rojak n shaw who LVG got ....mour got 2 ...we got a pair of 4 def line from Fergie championship era...
go think we should revamp anot but you can revamp by 2 season?

if jose spend as much as our neighbour on defense line .....and still like this season performance than i agree sack .....if not he has to work with what he have with slowly purchase....

if glazers don't support him in mid season transfer im sure he will leave first....not sack first

of cos if he survive nov~dec peroid

Last edited:

vickyboi

Reaction score
for those who think spending 2 def out of the $400 million is enough...go think our neighbour sh1tty...where their manager came revamp the whole defense line .....

even kloop spend on 2 gk ( i think ) , LB and **....with gomez and their right back flesh blood....

our .. other than rojak n shaw who LVG got ....mour got 2 ...we got a pair of 4 def line from Fergie championship era...
go think we should revamp anot but you can revamp by 2 season?

if jose spend as much as our neighbour on defense line .....and still like this season performance than i agree sack .....if not he has to work with what he have with slowly purchase....

if glazers don't support him in mid season transfer im sure he will leave first....not sack first

of cos if he survive nov~dec peroid
This.

If only got "Like" button

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
To be honest, even if jose is sack, i really do not see any manager now that can come in and make a diff. Maybe with a new manager players will get fire up, but that is only for a short period of time. Problem now doesn't just lay with jose, it's the people that is saying they are supporting jose. That is the problem. Else, jose is gone, the new manager will still kanna the same sai all over again.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
The management team got to go too. Ed and the glazers are the ones who mishandled post saf era. Anyhow sign players any how appoint managers with no long term plans. All are just to fill the gap temporary.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JKLJhEl.jpg

The management team got to go too. Ed and the glazers are the ones who mishandled post saf era. Anyhow sign players any how appoint managers with no long term plans. All are just to fill the gap temporary.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sack the board, Ed, Glazers. Appoint JM to take charge of everything. He knows best and is the only person with a footballing mind that's competent enough to run the club. Gotta respect him. 3 titles. The rest are only thinking about money and not about winning titles for the club and the fans.

He can sell the entire team too and buy a team of players at their peak for record transfer fees. If a player doesn't work out or can't fit his system/tactics/style of football or start to show player power, exchange/sell him 6-12 months later at a loss. We got the money, we are the richest club in the world to play that level of fantasy football.

We can be the first club to try and do that to see if it works in the long run. Other clubs will follow our footsteps if its successful.

If we are successful in sacking the board, I really hope they sell all the players who are not playing for JM and keep only LKK, Matic, Shaw, DDG, McTominay, and Fellaini. Then we can have a completely new squad built around these players. Let's have a fresh start cos things just aren't working with our current board and overpaid players.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man City followed Mourinho's style in playing a defensive game at Anfield. Man City & Liverpool each had 2 shots.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i rewatch the interview again. i think he was referring to the media "manhunt" the mgr so much that all the negative news is affecting his younger players who are not experienced in coping with it, even though not being the ones targeted in recent news.
Rashly is sad... What's wrong with feeling sad? He did not missed a sitter like a Torres... He jumped in and put his head there for the 2 headed chances.. He is sad cos he feels for the fans... Nothing wrong ah...

McTominay is scared... Its quite obvious to me Rafa told his men to close in hard on McTominay, he's young, OK to feel intimidated.

Last night intensity was really good... Those that only watch the highlight should watch the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.