[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I should have read your reply earlier. This year Gamestart is a waste of time & money. Absolutely no new PS4 games demos to try. WORST exhibition I ever come to....even the normal comex is better than this.

only worth going is E3, TGS..

Cos new games will be announced at those event..

cutthroat

Reaction score
Actually after some thought i am tempted to buy the Spartan edition that comes with the steelbook but its mostly sold out :s22:

Still camping here and there for this, other than carouhell and shopee there don't seem to be any official game shops that have stock for this :(

shadowluva

Reaction score
Hey all. Any problems with updating to firmware 6.0 on the PS4 pro? I can't even go online unless I update and it shows error
SU-42118-6. Have attempted updating directly as well as using an external thumbdrive with the update files on it. Went to the PlayStation service centre for checking. Quoted 300SGD if mainboard needs replacement. Anyone else experiencing this?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
maybe never carry sword, thats why you dun like.:s13:

I prefer Batman arkham also no sword.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

EvoR35turbo

Reaction score
Hi guys. Do you think there be any promo on Nov 11? As i want to buy a ps4 pro soon but wanting to hold on till Nov 11..

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Finally completed GoW. Completing it was easy.

Taking on Sigrun was Super frustrating. It made my Bloodbourne experience feel less challenging at times.

Should I go for Give me GoW mode now?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Taking on Sigrun was Super frustrating. It made my Bloodbourne experience feel less challenging at times.

you can go for NG+.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

you got bis gear ?

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...-the-heist-out-next-tuesday-adds-3-new-suits/

45293992982_8e1daa1514_b.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.