Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Yes yes I agree with you...u think u steady they steady later they no customer force loan u...
Oh well, when the police warned u that by trfing pymt to them, because u dunno whose acct and that recipient reports that his a victim of loanshark... U r committing a crime.

At the pt u trf u dunno nvm. Now police tell u liao, u still dare to trf?

Kena reported 2nd time, u can be charge.

Who gg to go jail for us?
6mths to 2 yrs lei.

CloudClau

Reaction score
Never end

Anyone been to this Singapore Anti Loanshark Association ? Heard that they can settle the issue within 30 days . Ytd i made a police report today they threaten to kidnap my son .

huathuat888

Reaction score
Oh well, when the police warned u that by trfing pymt to them, because u dunno whose acct and that recipient reports that his a victim of loanshark... U r committing a crime.

At the pt u trf u dunno nvm. Now police tell u liao, u still dare to trf?

Kena reported 2nd time, u can be charge.

Who gg to go jail for us?
6mths to 2 yrs lei.

if given a choice, who would want to loan from LS and pay 20% interest? no choice then loan right?

so many transactions done daily to LS and from LS... if all get caught and go to jail, then prison would be over crowded I guess.

anyway, the best is don't loan from them anymore! move house, change hp no or give fake information when getting loan.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You think they will really kidnap?

Also the Facebook Singapore Anti Loanshark will charge you a fee for helping you. Our advices here are free of charge.

Anyone been to this Singapore Anti Loanshark Association ? Heard that they can settle the issue within 30 days . Ytd i made a police report today they threaten to kidnap my son .

Worried90

Reaction score

Death penalty for kidnapping le, u think they dare? This one no leniency de.

rigrig

Reaction score
was reading this thread, just curious on why the need to borrow sums like $500 which i see many can afford to return to avoid the harrasment?

$500 if wanna avoid cashflow problems i think its easier to approach frens for help.

when borrow 500 from LS the person maybe be owing like few thousand of gambling debts already. is not just that 500 can clear the problem. i guess

BaconHam

Reaction score
Police takes this very seriously.
Pls urge ur IO for nxt course of actions

lapcheongsap

Reaction score

Hoax. It's a life sentence for kidnapping. You think they dare challenge this?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
The best advices are all here if you read from all the pages. Which is don’t pay at all. Now you need to calm your mind and absorb whatever we are telling you here. No point freaking out and nothing goes into your head.

Stop paying them and they can’t do anything.

Please give me advice!

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You know my buddy told me they asked him for a fee of $3000. For engaging their people to hang around the area to catch any runner. Crazy right? And no guarantee they will catch anyone. Like SALC is the real loanshark here.

Screw. salc la

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Unless you are Sheng Shiong Ah Ma, I don’t think they will kidnap lah. You must understand they are using whatever tactics to just squeeze money out from you when you are afraid.

You took how much from them? If few thousands leads to kidnap. I think a few brothers here all headache. Hahahaha

BaconHam

Reaction score
Hoax. It's a life sentence for kidnapping. You think they dare challenge this?
I jus saw on fb that they did that on victim in msia.

But this is sg, with cctv islandwide, missing persons can be located very soon thru cctv.

The thing is, the moment they mentioned kidnap, its a crime liao.

Luis nguyen

Reaction score
The best advices are all here if you read from all the pages. Which is don’t pay at all. Now you need to calm your mind and absorb whatever we are telling you here. No point freaking out and nothing goes into your head.

Stop paying them and they can’t do anything.

I only defer 2 timesx100= 200. Not enough 400 from them.if i stop pay i think they not let me peaceful.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Yours few hundreds. We got people here who one more than 20k and they also not scared.

Like I said, all the advices here are good for you. You need to stand firm. If you give in to your fears, we will see you months later and you tell us how you feel on paying them til you dry up.

I only defer 2 timesx100= 200. Not enough 400 from them.if i stop pay i think they not let me peaceful.

CloudClau

Reaction score
Unless you are Sheng Shiong Ah Ma, I don’t think they will kidnap lah. You must understand they are using whatever tactics to just squeeze money out from you when you are afraid.

You took how much from them? If few thousands leads to kidnap. I think a few brothers here all headache. Hahahaha

The issue is I took 450 and aldy cleared the 450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.