BaconHam

Yes yes I agree with you...u think u steady they steady later they no customer force loan u...
Oh well, when the police warned u that by trfing pymt to them, because u dunno whose acct and that recipient reports that his a victim of loanshark... U r committing a crime.

At the pt u trf u dunno nvm. Now police tell u liao, u still dare to trf?

Kena reported 2nd time, u can be charge.

Who gg to go jail for us?
6mths to 2 yrs lei.

CloudClau

Never end

Anyone been to this Singapore Anti Loanshark Association ? Heard that they can settle the issue within 30 days . Ytd i made a police report today they threaten to kidnap my son .

huathuat888

Oh well, when the police warned u that by trfing pymt to them, because u dunno whose acct and that recipient reports that his a victim of loanshark... U r committing a crime.

At the pt u trf u dunno nvm. Now police tell u liao, u still dare to trf?

Kena reported 2nd time, u can be charge.

Who gg to go jail for us?
6mths to 2 yrs lei.

if given a choice, who would want to loan from LS and pay 20% interest? no choice then loan right?

so many transactions done daily to LS and from LS... if all get caught and go to jail, then prison would be over crowded I guess.

anyway, the best is don't loan from them anymore! move house, change hp no or give fake information when getting loan.

JamieJimmyNg

You think they will really kidnap?

Also the Facebook Singapore Anti Loanshark will charge you a fee for helping you. Our advices here are free of charge.

Anyone been to this Singapore Anti Loanshark Association ? Heard that they can settle the issue within 30 days . Ytd i made a police report today they threaten to kidnap my son .

Worried90

Death penalty for kidnapping le, u think they dare? This one no leniency de.

rigrig

was reading this thread, just curious on why the need to borrow sums like $500 which i see many can afford to return to avoid the harrasment?

$500 if wanna avoid cashflow problems i think its easier to approach frens for help.

when borrow 500 from LS the person maybe be owing like few thousand of gambling debts already. is not just that 500 can clear the problem. i guess

BaconHam

Police takes this very seriously.
Pls urge ur IO for nxt course of actions

lapcheongsap

Hoax. It's a life sentence for kidnapping. You think they dare challenge this?

JamieJimmyNg

The best advices are all here if you read from all the pages. Which is don’t pay at all. Now you need to calm your mind and absorb whatever we are telling you here. No point freaking out and nothing goes into your head.

Stop paying them and they can’t do anything.

Please give me advice!

JamieJimmyNg

You know my buddy told me they asked him for a fee of $3000. For engaging their people to hang around the area to catch any runner. Crazy right? And no guarantee they will catch anyone. Like SALC is the real loanshark here.

Screw. salc la

JamieJimmyNg

Unless you are Sheng Shiong Ah Ma, I don’t think they will kidnap lah. You must understand they are using whatever tactics to just squeeze money out from you when you are afraid.

You took how much from them? If few thousands leads to kidnap. I think a few brothers here all headache. Hahahaha

BaconHam

Hoax. It's a life sentence for kidnapping. You think they dare challenge this?
I jus saw on fb that they did that on victim in msia.

But this is sg, with cctv islandwide, missing persons can be located very soon thru cctv.

The thing is, the moment they mentioned kidnap, its a crime liao.

Luis nguyen

The best advices are all here if you read from all the pages. Which is don’t pay at all. Now you need to calm your mind and absorb whatever we are telling you here. No point freaking out and nothing goes into your head.

Stop paying them and they can’t do anything.

I only defer 2 timesx100= 200. Not enough 400 from them.if i stop pay i think they not let me peaceful.

JamieJimmyNg

Yours few hundreds. We got people here who one more than 20k and they also not scared.

Like I said, all the advices here are good for you. You need to stand firm. If you give in to your fears, we will see you months later and you tell us how you feel on paying them til you dry up.

I only defer 2 timesx100= 200. Not enough 400 from them.if i stop pay i think they not let me peaceful.

CloudClau

Unless you are Sheng Shiong Ah Ma, I don’t think they will kidnap lah. You must understand they are using whatever tactics to just squeeze money out from you when you are afraid.

You took how much from them? If few thousands leads to kidnap. I think a few brothers here all headache. Hahahaha

The issue is I took 450 and aldy cleared the 450

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.