Apple Watch Series 4

xboxSiao

Reaction score
Ok I shall believe you all since there couple of you all tried and it’s working. :)

Well, couple of us tried and works. so now its really up to u.

- buy online and pay. wait for confirmation
- go down collect
- tell them u want to pay installment instead
- they will initiate a refund first, then follow by a new purchase.
- enjoy ur new toy

Martinremy

Reaction score
Fall detection

Got my AW4 today and tried out in gym. Flick hard a few times mainly to test the security of the sport loop which is secured in place by velcro. Imagine my surprise the fall detection was activated! Alamak like that one ah. Tried again second time and again activated! I saw on many videos by reviewers,try as they may tumbling and falling and none got it activated. Looks like mine is faulty. Any advice? How to report to Apple?:s12:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my AW4 today and tried out in gym. Flick hard a few times mainly to test the security of the sport loop which is secured in place by velcro. Imagine my surprise the fall detection was activated! Alamak like that one ah. Tried again second time and again activated! I saw on many videos by reviewers,try as they may tumbling and falling and none got it activated. Looks like mine is faulty. Any advice? How to report to Apple?:s12:

You already said flick hard and Apple Watch uses the accelerometer and gyroscope to measure the force in which in your case, might have really actually activated the fall detection. People tumbling and falling might not be unintentional so as to test out the fall detection feature. The force the generate might not be exactly great enough to cause the accelerometer and gyroscope to measure. If it does, they might actually hurt themselves in the process.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too bad no silver stainless steel avilable...

Seems like the space black SS is more readily available as the other two (standard and gold) are more elusive. Even though I've already gotten mine, I'm still occasionally monitoring the stocks status.

If you want, just order online first, then monitor daily for stocks availability. Once available for pickup at Apple Store, secure it and cancel the online order.

Martinremy

Reaction score
You already said flick hard and Apple Watch uses the accelerometer and gyroscope to measure the force in which in your case, might have really actually activated the fall detection. People tumbling and falling might not be unintentional so as to test out the fall detection feature. The force the generate might not be exactly great enough to cause the accelerometer and gyroscope to measure. If it does, they might actually hurt themselves in the process.

Guess you r right thanks

alvino

Reaction score
Finally my turn to show off my GSS with a few 3rd party bands. Hope the rest get it soon!

517pSYk.jpg

klho001

Reaction score
Finally...and I paired the bronze Color of the GSS with my old original Apple brown leather loop with it...perfectly understated

bnRVDr3h.jpg

Last edited:

alvino

Reaction score
Dilemma between the navy or black sport band. Same watch with u
i think both is as good. Blue is a bit refreshing. A bit sick of black on alu. Been doing that since s1/s2/s3. It’s nice for black on gold a classic combo. As long the blue is dark enough I think it’s a very mild subtle refreshing difference. Whichever way you choose can’t go wrong :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.